GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So after all this time.."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/05/05 at 20:23
Regular
I'm finally enjoying Pikmin. Started playing it again the other day and I love it, can't play more than two days in one sitting though. (I mean game days, obviously not actual days)

Unlocked the fourth area to explore, wandered around a bit and found it quite overwhelming at how many more enemies there are.

Love the team spirit though, discovering you have a few Pikmin that you've left behind somewhere as the end of day countdown is almost distressing and losing a large number of them in a fight also makes you feel sad.

Is Pikmin 2 good? I heard theres no time limit on the days, so can't you just wander around and collect everything in one go?
Sun 15/05/05 at 20:06
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> I'll sell it to you, Asher.

Sell which? I'm so confused by all the games that have been mentioned.

Not sure I have much money anyway, my game collection os basically all from GAD, I don't like spending much on videogames.

A trade?
Sun 15/05/05 at 00:03
Regular
Hard?? Please. If I could complete it with little hassle then it can't be hard.
Sat 14/05/05 at 23:58
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Pikmin 2 is better than the original. No time limit means you can actually relax. Plus the new Pikmin are interesting, and not over-milked. Although the game gets unbelievably hard.
Sat 14/05/05 at 23:37
Regular
I'm really looking forward to finishing my assignments so I can settle down with Metroid Prime 2. I've played some games today *shock*, finished the final level in Timesplitters 3 (how pathetic was that?) and did an arcade thingy... oh and I played Mario Kart: Double Dash!! 4-player. That game never gets old.
Sat 14/05/05 at 23:34
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I'll sell it to you, Asher.
Sat 14/05/05 at 20:04
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
MP2 > PM2 > Pikmin2. heh they're all sequels =) thats the order i'd put them in. i'm a big RPG fan and paper mario 2 is one i won't forget for a long time, purely because it's not like anything else i've ever played. it's also one of the few games thats made me laugh out loud whilst playing, and will take a good while to complete. but don't look at ur situation as bad=) if anything you're spoilt for choice, you'll have fun whatever game u choose.
Sat 14/05/05 at 18:49
Regular
It's a good job I'm not interested in Metroid Prime 2 which you just mentioned or I'd really be screwed lol.
Fri 13/05/05 at 22:30
Regular
I'm glad I'm not in your shoes. Paper Mario 2 and Pikmin 2 are two of my favourite Gamecube games. Best of last year along with Metroid Prime 2 (which I haven't really played yet).
Fri 13/05/05 at 17:21
Regular
Hmmm... it's gonna be a nightmare trying to choose out of Paper Mario 2, The Legend of Zelda and Pikmin 2.
Fri 13/05/05 at 11:14
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Asher wrote:
> Well I always wanted Paper Mario 2, that looked like Nintendo genius.

It is definately. Essential Nintendo purchase worth your money!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.