GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Liverpool or Arsenal?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/05/05 at 10:47
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Place your bets on the winner. I think Liverpool 2-1.
Sun 08/05/05 at 22:07
Regular
Inconsistancy in the league continues.

They REALLY need to get their act together, they are premiership contenders, not fourth place contenders.
Sun 08/05/05 at 22:06
Regular
Well at least Liverpool really have something to play for in the final now (aside from the cup, obviously), and Milan's loss to Juve today should give them extra confidence.
Sun 08/05/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Any team that plays like Liverpool did first half deserve to lose, no matter how good they were second half. The damage is already done, so Arsenal just had to keep it tight.

Everton in the Champions League is really upsetting but no team can expect to lose 11 games away from home and get in the Champions League.
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:56
Regular
I didn't say I hated Arsenal.

They dominated the first half, but Liverpool were the better side in the second. A 3-1 result is just a bit unfair.

They were far more deserving of a point than West Brom on Saturday, for example.
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Mozzy"
No, Arsenal deserved a win. Why does EVERYONE on here hate Arsenal? When they play average everyone says they played crap and when they play good they still say they played crap.

Arsenal were the better team.

And Wenger is a fantastic manager, so whoever said he's ass is obviously a retard. Senderos has been playing well lately, Cole has been playing okay, not been playing his best though.

No Freddy, no Henry, no Campbell and we still managed a 3-1 win. Why couldn't we start playing like this a few months ago?
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:44
Regular
Liverpool deserved a draw there. Should've been 2-2 really.
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:04
Regular
"kill or be killed"
I'm arsenal fan but I wouldn't like predicting who's going to win.. because my las prediction went horribly wrong. It was the Chelsea and Liverpool game. My prediction in that match was Chelsea winning by 5 goals but never happen. So this game might not be the way I want. hopefully Arsenal get a draw at least.
Sun 08/05/05 at 20:29
Regular
"The Red Shift"
The-IronFlame wrote:
> Yea nice dive from him for their goal from the free kick if it was an
> Arsenal player you know what would happen..

Like the guy below said...
Sun 08/05/05 at 20:28
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Lipe wrote:
> Well...Liverpool played better 2nd half but Alonso was very
> dirty...didn't think he was like that. Ah well, 2nd place is done and
> dusted.

Yeah. I've lost a lot of respect for him.
Sun 08/05/05 at 20:26
Regular
"Green & White Army"
WOW Arsenal look really good goin forward. I was bricking it everytime they got into our half and Fabregas is a real gem. Arsenal are really good on the eye. Its a pity Wenger is an ass though.

If they can take this form to the final I cant see any other result but an Arsenal win.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.