GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just thought..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/05/05 at 23:06
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
What's the Prime Minister's annual salary?

Anybody actually know?
Sun 08/05/05 at 09:19
Regular
"Always the winner?"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> They should get paid in relation to how the public think they're doing
> in running the country. That'd be a spare £159,999 a year to put
> back into the economy.

Really expected such a joke from you, brought a smile back to my face.

But on a serious note, even the 160K that the PM receives do rotate in the economy. So, ...put back into the economy isnt quiet the correct phrase.
Sat 07/05/05 at 23:55
I think Lil Bro's right, it's around 120k. Yes, his wife does earn more, but so do top civil servants...
Sat 07/05/05 at 00:32
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You all suck.

The Prime Minister. Top Internation figure, yeah? Making life-and-death decisions (sometimes literally, in case of the war), putting their head on the block, open to attack at any time, hated by a majority of the country (a majority of the country who know nothing about politics other than the fact that 'B-LIAR LIES M8, vote Libs YEAH') and for what? A man of his intelligence (and yes, he is intelligent) could probably make treble that figure as a top barrister or whatever and not have to deal with all the pressures of PM on top.

So does he get paid enough? Yes, probably.
Fri 06/05/05 at 23:58
Regular
"not dead"
Don't forget that they get most of summer off too.

To be honest, if they were serious in their desire to run the country rather than milk it they'd all take a maximum salary of £50000 pa (and I'm being generous). They earn plenty of money from other exploits anyway.

Perhaps I'm only saying this because I think that they're a bunch of pathetic losers.

Performance related pay would be a good thing.
Fri 06/05/05 at 23:53
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
120,000 I believe.

But he then gets paid for extra things. Public appearances, advertisments etc. He also has his house paid for, worth more than most roads, as well as a feck load of free holidays and is chauffeur driven everywhere.

He has everything he could want.
Fri 06/05/05 at 23:35
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Communist Jim wrote:
> You have to add on the amount of bribes and back-handers he receives.

This is balanced out by the number he gives out though.
Fri 06/05/05 at 23:34
Regular
You have to add on the amount of bribes and back-handers he receives.
Fri 06/05/05 at 23:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've got a feeling his wife earns more than he does.
Fri 06/05/05 at 23:27
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Sheepy for PM!
Fri 06/05/05 at 23:27
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Chr1s wrote:
> AliBoy wrote:
> Over £160,000
>
> I really expected it to be far higher than that.

Everyone always does.

They are seriously over paid, but most expect them to get more because they're public figures and at the top of their business. Think about whose paying their wages though.

I think they should be paid a respectable 80-100k. Enough of an insentive to get the best and brightest in politics, but not too much.

Doesn't work though cos we have planks and slimeballs doing it. Barely a decent man in the bunch.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.