GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cabin Fever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/05/05 at 21:31
Regular
"Mozzy"
Im about to watch it but im a real poof when it comes to scary films. I haven't watched a scary movie for ages, simply because they scare the crap outta me, seriously.

But i've heard it's a good film and I like the sound of it. The whole 'In the middle of the woods all by yourself' thing.

What do you think of it?
Fri 06/05/05 at 22:17
Regular
"Mozzy"
noooo!

The fit girl has the fever!
Fri 06/05/05 at 22:08
"period drama"
If you don't like watching horror films, don't watch them.
I avoid the whole genre.

Don't just watch terrible ones because they might scare you a bit less ... watch an actually good film from another genre.
Fri 06/05/05 at 22:05
Regular
"Mozzy"
Well, it's got two hot chicks in it and one has already got her breasts out. So I think i'll watch it all.

:P
Fri 06/05/05 at 22:01
Regular
Trust me you don't want it. I don't like particularly scary horror films either but this really is trashy.

It's predictable, boring and not acted very well. I'm not only criticising it as a poor horror film but as a generally crap film
Fri 06/05/05 at 21:57
Regular
"Mozzy"
Good, the horror movie i've always wanted.
Fri 06/05/05 at 21:56
Regular
To be honest Cabin Fever is a laughable attempt at a horror film and is utter crap.

A very teeny film with an unrealistic amount of swearing and bits that aren't scary but stupid, "he bites people" ... right

A good concept but poor delivery. No ghosts, vampires, witches or any horrofic creature at all
Fri 06/05/05 at 21:54
Regular
"Mozzy"
Does it have ghosts in it? Cause I just cant handle ghosts, they scare the crap outta me.
Fri 06/05/05 at 21:31
Regular
"Mozzy"
Im about to watch it but im a real poof when it comes to scary films. I haven't watched a scary movie for ages, simply because they scare the crap outta me, seriously.

But i've heard it's a good film and I like the sound of it. The whole 'In the middle of the woods all by yourself' thing.

What do you think of it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.