GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Third Term: A New Hope"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/05/05 at 11:14
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
So Labour are (unsurprisingly) back in. The tories are happy as they've made gains. Libdems are happy for the same reason. Respect are happy because they won a seat. Scots Nationalists are happy for winning a few too.

Everyone (Plaid Cymru excepted) seems happy. And, I suppose, I can see their point. Labour are back, but with a much reduced majority. They wouldn't have been able to push through an awful lot of their legislation in the last parliament had they only had that majority. So Blair now HAS to pay more than lip service to his backbenchers. We might actually have genuine politics back, rather than a series of unpopular measures that ride roughshod over objections.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and to a large extent Labour no longer have that Absolute power. Time will tell whether or not that makes a difference.
Sun 08/05/05 at 19:27
"I love yo... lamp."
Regarding Galloway, I stay in what used to be his old seat. Of course being a politician makes him a liar and thief etc, he is actually a good MP. Some do sweet FA. You went to Galloway for something and it actually got listened to and often dealt with. Which was good, because previously to that my MP had been Donald Dewar, who would let you walk up to him whilst he had his pie and beans for dinner in the safeway cafe and rant as if it were a normal surgery.
Sat 07/05/05 at 09:18
Regular
Am not a betting man, but a think a might go to the Bookies today and see what odds a can get on Labour winning a fourth term in Office? must be worth a £1 each way of anyones money?
Sat 07/05/05 at 04:16
Regular
"8==="
Ant wrote:
> Well, with Howard quitting I think the Tories will get a new leader
> and sort themselves out. They'll probably take the next one, and with
> the right leader, I'll probably vote for them as well.

Hahahahahaha!

You are being sarcastic, right?
Fri 06/05/05 at 21:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well, with Howard quitting I think the Tories will get a new leader and sort themselves out. They'll probably take the next one, and with the right leader, I'll probably vote for them as well.

Not too keen on David Davis though. However, if Kenneth Clarke were leader (or maybe Boris, heh) half my X would already be on that voting card.
Fri 06/05/05 at 19:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Galloway has been villified by the press. Let's not forget him winning his libel action against a paper that called him a "Hussein apologist" - have to check which one exactly, I cant remember.
Much the same as Tony Benn was attacked by the press during the Miners strike, trying to link him to communist groups, criminal monies etc.

I may not like the guy, but he's got principles and says what he thinks without worrying about popular opinion.
Watch that interview again with Paxman, Paxman wanting him to apologise for his comments about "having the blood of a hundred thousand people on her hands"
"Yes that's right, and anybody that supported that war does too"
Excellent
Fri 06/05/05 at 15:52
Regular
"8==="
SHEEPY wrote:
> Oh and I'm gutted a Tory won a seat in Scotland.
Fri 06/05/05 at 15:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I just watched Galloway again, Paxman was such an idiot.
Fri 06/05/05 at 15:39
Kennedy was sorta right about a three party power. It could very well be even more closer in the next election, provided the Uk follow the US into Iran and Korea as well.
Fri 06/05/05 at 13:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I laughed when fat man Duncan lost.
Fri 06/05/05 at 13:29
Regular
This Bloody Borders Man voted Labour (for a change he he) we are on the east side of the Scottish Borders though its always been Lib Dem here since time began though, but that one and only blue sector is a huge area, I read some where it covers over 2000 sq miles? could that be right? I know it streches from Gretna to Peebles one way and from Clydebank to tweeddale the other way so it is a huge area. Imagine trying to get a home visit from your MP.

SHEEPY wrote:
> Oh and I'm gutted a Tory won a seat in Scotland. Peter Duncan lost
> his but then those bloody Borders voted a different one in. Plus, it
> looks so big and blue for only one seat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.