GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/05/05 at 20:24
Regular
I just got a pay raise in my salary!!! Oh my GOSH!!! And, if I knew how to the symbol for Pounds here at work on this keyboard, I could say it was an equivalent to around 400 Pounds, without seeming like I don't know how to find the damn symbol for Pounds!!

*screams*

Damn skippy baby!!! :D

Now, I'm feeling a major headrush..

Yii!
Fri 06/05/05 at 18:02
Regular
"Twenty quid."
CandyFloss wrote:
> I don't have a dog :o(

I have!

[URL]http://timmargh.net/images/0504/rocco_attacking_toy.mov[/URL]
Fri 06/05/05 at 17:56
Regular
A lot of the time it's about being idiots and humour. A lot of the time, it isn't, and it's about being defensive, critising others for posting rubbish, upping your word and post count as if anyone cares.

And to be honest it's not you I'm getting at, it's just the mindset here, there's no balance at all.. and while it works sometimes, and you, Nash, Merm , Sheepy make me laugh, it's just.. it's good in some parts, but then you get things like this. I mean, this could have just dropped with one or two replies? But no, as soon as somebody makes the 'booorrinng' statement, which I don't even care about, it's just everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

Nobody stops to think, it's just "yeah! he's right! Let's comment WITH EXACTLY THE SAME THING".

This place sucks, seriously. Like Flock said, they smell blood. It's pathetic.
Fri 06/05/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
CandyFloss wrote:
> ''don't do things that other people find anoying''
>
> Everyone does something that anoys everyone.

Yep but most of us are polite enough not to make an issue of it. I dont see what was so bad about this thread really, the trolling was because of other posts, some people smell blood and can't resist having another go.
Fri 06/05/05 at 17:46
Regular
Candyfloss, Flock, Grix: "stop judging her you dont know her!"
Celestine: "gerrid you're ugly and angry and dont earn as much as me and arent a contributing citizen"
Fri 06/05/05 at 17:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
what I mean is at least think about how your posts will be percieved by people, if you are going to care what they think.
Fri 06/05/05 at 17:43
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
''don't do things that other people find anoying''

Everyone does something that anoys everyone.
Fri 06/05/05 at 17:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Can't you people read? Point me to where I said she was being deliberately annoying. Oh look. I was giving her some advice - calm down. What other solution do you have? Make everyone on here really nice and wonderful and *hugs*? Sorry, that's not going to work. And this forum isn't that bad. General chat is about people being idiots and humour. If you want serious discussion, or even light hearted discussion, there are loads of other forums here, all with their own communities.
Fri 06/05/05 at 17:32
Regular
gerrid wrote:
"I'm just saying that if she doesn't like being criticised, then don't do things that other people will find annoying or just stop caring what they think."

Seriously, that's retarded.

Ok, so she's criticised, for being who she wants to be - but she still listens, but doesn't bow to change?

I'm sure she's sitting there thinking "oh I bet people find this REALLY annoying *giggle*" for everything she writes. Or maybe she just doesn't take herself that seriously and feels like posting any old thing?

"oh this ain't like other forums" no, seriously, you can't hold this place higher than anywhere, ever, on the internet. Once upon a time, Future of Gaming, yes, that was one of the best places to visit. It was welcoming, it was very, very funny, and it was beyond everything, fun. I wish it was rose tinted but it really was fantastic.

Now it's just all reduced to petty bickering, trying to get one up on another like some alpha male guarded land. Is this place really worth guarding like this? Guarding from whom, exactly?

It's like this place has been over-run by greed, envy, pride and God knows what. It's not fun being here, it's work, it really is. For some stupid reason I refuse to give up because I've seen this place without squabbling and people defending their asses off and it was incredible. It used to be an escape, a game. Now it's just "omg it's only a forum" like they mean anything to this place at all.

It exhausts me. It's like a broken relationship you can't bare to break off.
Fri 06/05/05 at 17:30
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
gerrid wrote:
> Yeah but when you do it ALL THE TIME you see why people class you as
> stupid.

It's not like she's making up random words and saying dumb stuff.

People come accross very very differently online, and many things need to be heard for people to get the jokes. I am actually very funny in 'real life'* but one thing EB always says, when people start on me, is that if they heard me say it, and if you all knew my personality then you'd proberly get my jokes and understand i'm joking when I say 'everyone fancies me'.

Did that make any sense?

*slight exaggeration
Fri 06/05/05 at 17:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
thanks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.