GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girl Trouble"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/05/05 at 20:19
Regular
"bot"
okay guys I have a problem there's a girl I like and YES I do talk to her and yes we get on very well!

However the problem, mate, is that she's really small compared to me.
Yer, it's weird. I'm talking a massive difference here, as in 6'3" as opposed to about 4'10" and I don't know whether to ask her out or not because it'll be really weird and awkward and maybe she won't like me in that way because I'm so much taller!

what. do. I. DO?
Thu 05/05/05 at 20:19
Regular
"bot"
okay guys I have a problem there's a girl I like and YES I do talk to her and yes we get on very well!

However the problem, mate, is that she's really small compared to me.
Yer, it's weird. I'm talking a massive difference here, as in 6'3" as opposed to about 4'10" and I don't know whether to ask her out or not because it'll be really weird and awkward and maybe she won't like me in that way because I'm so much taller!

what. do. I. DO?
Thu 05/05/05 at 20:21
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
EB is 6'2 and I'm 5 foot. T'isn't a problem.
Thu 05/05/05 at 20:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Don't worry. She's not interested anyway.
Thu 05/05/05 at 20:22
Regular
"bot"
yeah but mate she's SMALLER than you and I'm TALLER than him.

basically, mate, when I'm standing beside her she is A LOT shorter and it's weird. I'll see what other people say though, cheers!
Thu 05/05/05 at 20:24
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Sit down, the size different isn't so bad.

ORRRRR...get a few steps for her to carry around.

ORRRRR...slouch.
Thu 05/05/05 at 20:24
Regular
"bot"
I could lift her up she looks pretty light.
Thu 05/05/05 at 20:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
unless u have an abnormal unit
Thu 05/05/05 at 20:26
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Carry her round in your pocket. or in one of them baby carrier rucksack thingy-ma-bobs
Thu 05/05/05 at 20:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
That's not helpful and is just cruel. Why are you so cruel he just wants some help why can't you be nice and helpful? You're a mean person I'd like you to leave please.
Thu 05/05/05 at 20:29
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I'm just giving him tips...the baby carrier thing is cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.