GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If I could..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/05/05 at 07:41
Regular
"Mozzy"
I would vote Liberal Democrats today. How about you?
Thu 05/05/05 at 10:01
Regular
I'll be heading to our Polling station after work.

the only thing that will stop me voting Lib Dem is if I'm not on the Electoral Roll yet. I should be by now though.
Thu 05/05/05 at 10:23
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
My other half always makes me vote even though we vote against each other.
Thu 05/05/05 at 10:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Good.
Not voting disqualifies you from having an opinion or complaining about things. Especially as a woman, with your forebearers chaining themselves to railings and going to prison to give you the right to vote.
Thu 05/05/05 at 10:49
Regular
Can't vote this time round, miss out on it by a month and two days.

I would of voted Lib Dem if I could though
Thu 05/05/05 at 10:57
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
You bleeding hearts...

Me too.
Thu 05/05/05 at 11:48
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
"Especially as a woman, with your forebearers chaining themselves to railings and going to prison to give you the right to vote."

Wish I could come up with something I'm passionate to fight for. Gotta get that community spirit going.

Who's having a hard time? Let's all go stand in front of Number 10 smoking cannabis in protest.

Those that don't want to smoke cannabis can have herbal substitute if they wish. Just don't tell anyone, especially if you're arrested.

*gets back to work*
Thu 05/05/05 at 12:20
Regular
"..."
I have taken the concious decision not to vote. Based on the fact that all of our local candidates are ugly to the point of being scary.

The Labour candidate, in fact a woman, looks like something out of the Aphex Twin video for 'Windowlicker'.

Scary Stuff.
Thu 05/05/05 at 12:24
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cong_Man wrote:
> I have taken the concious decision not to vote. Based on the fact that
> all of our local candidates are ugly to the point of being scary.

You're joking right?
Thu 05/05/05 at 13:59
Regular
I'm voting later for Lib Dem, should of done it after school really.
Thu 05/05/05 at 14:04
Regular
"..."
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
> I have taken the concious decision not to vote. Based on the fact
> that
> all of our local candidates are ugly to the point of being scary.
>
> You're joking right?

Well, semi-serious. My reasons have more to do with the fact that none of the 'Big Three' parties are offering policies that I agree with 100% and everyone knos that a vote for anyone else is a wasted vote, so I may as well spend my time doing something else.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.