GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Trading in games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/05/01 at 20:34
Regular
I dont know how many people have traded in their old games, but i have done it 2 or 3 times now, and iam consitently outraged at the cheeky prices the shops offer to buy them back, then a few days later you see your old game being sold £15 more than they bought it off you for. For a brand new quake 3 revolution game i was offered £20, absolutely shocking.
Mon 28/05/01 at 20:41
Regular
We could always get SR to set up a users action site to punt all our old games!!
Mon 28/05/01 at 20:40
Regular
You might find it is called making a profit, but then why would you be trading PS2 games already, the only one I got rid of was X-Squad when I finished it and got madden, what an investment
Mon 28/05/01 at 20:40
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Try selling it to your mate for £30, that's what I would do!
Mon 28/05/01 at 20:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I dont know how many people have traded in their old games, but i have done it 2 or 3 times now, and iam consitently outraged at the cheeky prices the shops offer to buy them back, then a few days later you see your old game being sold £15 more than they bought it off you for. For a brand new quake 3 revolution game i was offered £20, absolutely shocking.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.