GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I punched a bloke today"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/05/05 at 13:30
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
On my way down to the union, we came across an obviously sloshed guy. I was with a friend, who is of Indian origin. The guy came up and said 'What do you call two blacks in a sleeping bag?' 'A Twix'.

I clonked the ba$tard right between the eyes and knocked him out.

Red Hat vs All.
Wed 04/05/05 at 13:53
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
That's terrible. I don't condone violence at all. You couldn't have just walked away could you?
Wed 04/05/05 at 14:00
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Sorry, but how else would he have taught the guy a lesson?
Wed 04/05/05 at 14:00
Regular
"Twenty quid."
You're my hero*.

* Not.
Wed 04/05/05 at 14:21
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Sorry, but how else would he have taught the guy a lesson?

'Taught him a lesson' give me a break. It's not at if he came up and started being racist towards someone..he told a simple, racist joke which wasn't funny. I'm sure everyone here is guilty of either telling or laughing at a slightly racist joke, but that don't all mean we are recist and deserve a punch.

Also, Red Hat's friend was Indian and the joke was about two black men.

Red Hat, was your friend offended by this joke, or was it just you?
Wed 04/05/05 at 14:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What a dignified way to stop racism.
Moron
Wed 04/05/05 at 15:38
Regular
"thursdayton!"
You couldn't have handled that situation worse.

Violence is never the answer. Maybe that's a cliché, maybe it's because I've been assaulted in the past but I agree with CandyFloss.
Wed 04/05/05 at 15:48
The one about the sharks at Morecambe Bay having a Chinese Takeaway. Now that was funny.
Wed 04/05/05 at 16:20
Regular
"The definitive tag"
You can't really justify this. He made a joke against black people but you said your friend is of Indian origin. It also seems like a bit of an extreme reaction, it was only a joke, and he was drunk.
Wed 04/05/05 at 16:26
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
I couldn't say that it wasn't a very active solution to the immediate problem....
Wed 04/05/05 at 16:33
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
It generally starts from a mere racist joke.

A friend of mine went through something similar, a white person decided to tell him a racist joke, it was laughed off and he walked away from it. This situation got worse and turned into bullying, beatings and it got to the point that he decided to leave uni and move away. A waste really since he was a a bright individual.

Just a racist joke you say? that's where it all begins.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.