GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well Played Lads"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/05/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Colourless"
Thought we were unlucky tonight. To lose to that "goal" is a bit frustrating, but you win some you lose some.

Carragher was superb tonight. I put him in my team of the season, and tonight proved why. I think it should be him and Terry in the England team personally....

Am proud of our lads, put a great effort in and were unlucky.

Congrats to Liverpool (and Stryke, Ant, Stu etc.) and good luck in the final.
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:53
Regular
"paid, laid and made"
yessssssssssss im a man united fan

and i have to say chelsea cant beat liverpool they are just not good enough

looks like they will settle for the carling cup and the premiership

im glad chelsea lost in hate their guts

well played liverpool win the final for england

you scouse bast**rds
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:52
Regular
"0228"
Colourless wrote:
> No surprise considering this is the Sport Forum

The what?

Anyway, for the first time during the tournament I actually fancy Liverpool to win it. I really do hope they pull it off, and I really do wish I'd put a bet on them at the start of the season.
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Colourless"
The two pitch intruders.... The substitutions..... Garcia falling over constantly....

:P
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:50
Regular
Where on earth did that 6mins added time come from..
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:49
Regular
"Colourless"
No surprise considering this is the Sport Forum, and the game was the only thing of interest happening tonight.
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:48
Regular
"0228"
And so the third topic of the night appears.
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Colourless"
Thought we were unlucky tonight. To lose to that "goal" is a bit frustrating, but you win some you lose some.

Carragher was superb tonight. I put him in my team of the season, and tonight proved why. I think it should be him and Terry in the England team personally....

Am proud of our lads, put a great effort in and were unlucky.

Congrats to Liverpool (and Stryke, Ant, Stu etc.) and good luck in the final.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.