GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EUGH....dirty pervy delivery doy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/05/05 at 00:33
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Earlier me and my housemate ordered some delivery from this pizza and burger place. It took about an hour and a half to get here. When it did it came to £7 and I gave the delivery boy/man/thing £10 and he said he had no change so he said he would bring it later. When he left he gave me a kiss on the cheek which I thought was part of his culture since he was Turkish.

Then about 20 minutes later he called my mobile and told me to go to the shop tomorrow to pick it up and he said something about me meeting him, I couldn't understand him. I told him I had a boyfriend and that he had better bring me my money and he said ''ok ok i will back tomorrow''. I told him he better being me my money now or I'll ring back and speak to his manager.

10 minutes later he came back to my house and gave me the money and then took my hand. He kissed me on the cheeks then went to kiss me on my mouth. I told him to go away and he said ''ok ok bye i go now'' then he went to kiss my chest! I told him to go and he went to kiss me on the cheeks so I pushed him out my door and slammed it in his face.

Grr..I know it's supposed to be a girls fantasy, the pizza delivery boy, but he was nasty. I wouldn't have minded if he was good looking I would have been flattered. Next time I order from there I'm going to get my boyfriend to beat him up [S]I'm not really, the chips from that place are horrid
Wed 04/05/05 at 21:05
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
AlJu?
Wed 04/05/05 at 21:04
Regular
Call me Alex.
Wed 04/05/05 at 21:03
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
How about Homer Junior?
Wed 04/05/05 at 20:01
Regular
You don't know me well enough to call me Hoj. How about Lord cool?
Wed 04/05/05 at 19:59
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Hoju wrote:
> Doesn't mean I'm poor. Just means I always want the expensive crap.

You're preaching to the choir, Hoj.
Wed 04/05/05 at 19:57
Regular
JFH wrote:
> Hoju wrote:
> How poor are you people exactly? No offence.
>
> In the jobs thread in life and everything, Hoju wrote:
> JFH wrote:
> At 15 you don't need a job.
>
> Yes you do. I'm thirteen. I've got a job and I still don't have
> enough dough for the stuff I need.

Doesn't mean I'm poor. Just means I always want the expensive crap.
Wed 04/05/05 at 19:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I'm 21. I'm old. I want a pension. Gimmie-gimmie-gimmie!
Wed 04/05/05 at 19:54
Regular
"0228"
Hoju wrote:
> How poor are you people exactly? No offence.

In the jobs thread in life and everything, Hoju wrote:
JFH wrote:
At 15 you don't need a job.

Yes you do. I'm thirteen. I've got a job and I still don't have enough dough for the stuff I need.
Wed 04/05/05 at 19:49
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I get £3 a week from my parents. If it wasn't for the 2.50 my nan gave me, I'd be broke all the time.

Which I am anyway.
Wed 04/05/05 at 19:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
None of your business.

Now why did I come in here? Oh yes... can you spare any change?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.