GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"team of the season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/05/05 at 20:26
Regular
"paid, laid and made"
formation 3 - 5 - 2

1. cech

2. terry
3. ferdinand
4. campbell

5. ronaldo
6. keane
7. vieira
8. lampard
9. gerrard

10. henry
11. johnson
Tue 10/05/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Colourless"
Matthewd wrote:
> 4. campbell
> 5. ronaldo
> 6. keane

> this is a good team

They don't deserve to be in there....
Tue 10/05/05 at 12:34
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Kawada wrote:
>FC - Rio Ferdinand

Ahah, good one.

*true stat: Rio Ferdinand started out his career as a striker (as you can all tell.....:)
Tue 10/05/05 at 12:16
Regular
"matt"
jakey b wrote:
> formation 3 - 5 - 2
>
> 1. cech
>
> 2. terry
> 3. ferdinand
> 4. campbell
>
> 5. ronaldo
> 6. keane
> 7. vieira
> 8. lampard
> 9. gerrard
>
> 10. henry
> 11. johnson
this is a good team
Tue 10/05/05 at 12:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
My team would be

3-5-2

GK - Cech

LCD - Heinze
CB - Terry
RCD - Carragher

LW - Robben
RW - Wright Phillips
DMC - Makelele
MC - Lampard
MC - Gerrard

FC - Henry
FC - Rio Ferdinand :-D
Tue 10/05/05 at 11:59
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Team of the season for me:

Cech

Hibbert
Terry
Carragher
A. Cole

Gera
Makelele
Lampard
Gerrard

Cahill
Johnson
Sat 07/05/05 at 16:10
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I take your point but he was been injured for a while so I was a little unsure of how he actually has been playing.He is a wonderful player but I was unsure of putting him in the team.If I did another version of the team he still would not be in it because I don't know what he has been like throughout the season,I know he has played well but I don't really know if he has been amazing this season although he is the best City player by far.
Sat 07/05/05 at 14:06
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Shaun Wright-Phillips should be there really, but whatever, it's your team.
Sat 07/05/05 at 12:14
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I really wasn't sure of who to put on the right so I went with the player who I've seen regularly, Ronaldo, even though his season has not been great.
Sat 07/05/05 at 09:39
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Well ok, but I still can't see how if you feel that Ronaldo has had a poor season, he is still in your side?
Sat 07/05/05 at 00:57
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
To be honest I wasn't sure who I should have put on the right side and I really should just amend the system to accomodate Lampard and that would sort my problem out.Ronaldo has not been very good this season and I accept this so don't treat me like a semi-retarded four year old.
If you put Lampard on the right with the freedom to roam around and if need be Keane could move across to cover.I accept my mistake.
By the way to someone earlier I do indeed live in Manchester.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.