GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the best site to revise from?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/05/05 at 18:08
Regular
"Catch it!"
Is it Bitesize? Or is there a better site to use? Coz I have exams tomorrow science ones. So please can you tell me the best site. I will be very grateful!
Mon 02/05/05 at 19:11
Regular
"Mozzy"
Yeh JFH is right.
Crossbob are these your Year 10 SATs? I have my year 10 SATs next week (we get study leave) and I find Textbooks more useful...but it depends what subject you're doing.

If you want to study maths get a chunky text book from your local libary and revise from that. If it's science then use the internet but if it's english I dont see how you can revise with that cause i've never done it.

Bitesize isn't that good imo, especially if your in year 10 or above. If you know what tipics you are doing in the exam (e.g. Biology, Algebra etc) then try using google or something, there must be loads of good revision sites on the internet.
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:52
Regular
"0228"
crossbob's being sensible for once, leave him alone.
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:48
Regular
SAT's are easy.
Unless you are 'Special' you don't have to revise.
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:35
Regular
"bot"
revision is for losers!
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:27
Regular
Also Naruto are you Coin by any chance?
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:26
Regular
If you need to revise for your SATs I feel sorry for you, I also have them tommorow but witty charm and beautiful looks will get me through life. And the fact that the SAts are easy
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:11
Regular
"Catch it!"
Naruto wrote:
> not sure if its just me, but websites really don't work as effectively
> as the normal textbook does!

I think they do work effectively. I just get tierd when I read textbooks.
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:09
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
not sure if its just me, but websites really don't work as effectively as the normal textbook does!
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:08
Regular
"Catch it!"
Is it Bitesize? Or is there a better site to use? Coz I have exams tomorrow science ones. So please can you tell me the best site. I will be very grateful!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.