GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dr Who"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/05/05 at 18:06
Regular
Anyone else find yesterdays episode crap? My dad told me about the Daleks and I thought it would be good. Best part. "Man: We just wanted to hear you talk." "Dalek: Ok hear me talk. Exterminate Exterminate.
Sun 01/05/05 at 18:33
"period drama"
Strafio wrote:
>Have you noticed how unhinged he's been in
> this series?
> He never used to be like that...

'Tis great.
You can't blame him for being a bit p****d, but I like the whole maybe-not-such-a-great-guy-after-all routine.
Sun 01/05/05 at 18:28
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Did you know that parents' have complained that DR Who is too scary for there kids and that there kids are getting nightmares?
Sun 01/05/05 at 18:25
Regular
... :-S

I think that the whole point of this series is to give a background to this big "Timewar" where the Doctor's race was destroyed (and that Daleks with it). Have you noticed how unhinged he's been in this series?
He never used to be like that...
Sun 01/05/05 at 18:24
"period drama"
It is teh r0> End of.

They could have put a bit more effort in, though - make the sink plunger maybe a little more threatening. And make the chunky rubbish base bit a bit more stylish. Love the coppery colouring, though. The top bit looked pretty classy.

But still, Doctor Who > all weekend and most weekday asspump.
Sun 01/05/05 at 18:18
Regular
Tsk.

What did you expect? They couldn't change the Daleks otherwise it'd be wrong!
WRONG!
Sun 01/05/05 at 18:06
Regular
Anyone else find yesterdays episode crap? My dad told me about the Daleks and I thought it would be good. Best part. "Man: We just wanted to hear you talk." "Dalek: Ok hear me talk. Exterminate Exterminate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.