GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dr Who"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/05/05 at 18:06
Regular
Anyone else find yesterdays episode crap? My dad told me about the Daleks and I thought it would be good. Best part. "Man: We just wanted to hear you talk." "Dalek: Ok hear me talk. Exterminate Exterminate.
Mon 02/05/05 at 22:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Hoju wrote:
> I'm 13 and I find the monsters timid and hilarious.

Thats because you're hardcore, innit?
Mon 02/05/05 at 21:05
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> zzzz wrote:
> Did you know that parents' have complained that DR Who is too scary
> for there kids and that there kids are getting nightmares?
>
> Haha, it's not scary enough.
>
>
> Some of the monsters that were in it when I was about 7 were
> terryfying.

They probably don't find the monsters scary because you've grown up since then. I'm 13 and I find the monsters timid and hilarious.
Mon 02/05/05 at 20:26
Regular
"thursdayton!"
poopots wrote:
> I really need to start to remember to watch them. I have loved all the
> episodes I have watched so far, it's just that I have missed about
> half of them, are they repeated?

The day after on BBC3, so you've missed last Saturday night's.
Mon 02/05/05 at 19:54
Regular
zzzz wrote:
> Did you know that parents' have complained that DR Who is too scary
> for there kids and that there kids are getting nightmares?

Haha, it's not scary enough.

Some of the monsters that were in it when I was about 7 were terryfying.
Mon 02/05/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I really need to start to remember to watch them. I have loved all the episodes I have watched so far, it's just that I have missed about half of them, are they repeated?
Mon 02/05/05 at 17:54
"possibly impossible"
Gah! Worst thing about being away from the UK is missing Dr Who at the moment...
Sun 01/05/05 at 20:28
Regular
"kill or be killed"
I like the older version
Sun 01/05/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Captain to you."
I loved it, all of them have been great so far.

The dalek getting infected with filthy human DNA was beautiful.

Rose *touches dalek*
Dalek *slides to bathroom*
Dalek "unclean, unclean, unclean"

I personally think it probably one of the best things that has been on TV in a while.
Sun 01/05/05 at 20:14
Regular
A fantastic episode.

Massive Doctor Who fan that I am I remember the last time Dalek's climbed the stairs, and that was just shoddy.

There were no stupid farting monsters present from the last 2 diabolical episodes and back to the stunning character driven charm of "The Unquiet Dead".

The Doctor has clearly become the anti-hero, gone are the times the Doctor would tell Leela to put the knife out the window. Anti-Plastic, withholding moisturizer, gas explosions and hunking great missiles, this is a Doctor who is angry, and he is not afraid to say it. Fancy that, the most tense well paced Doctor Who episode yet and it is the Dalek you want to survive by the end. Slightly eye dampening, the final battle of the Time War comes to an end with the Doctor as the aggressor.

Perhaps the time has come to move on the Doctor and this new, unhinged, unbalanced Doctor, influenced by the ever brilliant Rose Tyler is exactly what the series needed.

Is this the end of the Daleks though? Not a chance.

Fantastic.
Sun 01/05/05 at 20:06
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Best episode yet in my opinion. Thank goodness when they got the liscence to include Daleks in the new series they didn't just have an episode where loads of them try to kill people because, erm, they're evil.

Even if last night did sometime teeter on the edge of over-sentimentality it wasn't what I was expecting from an episode with Daleks in.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.