GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Polling Card"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/04/05 at 13:58
Regular
"SOUP!"
Still haven't received mine, I swear if they don't send me one and restrict my right to vote I'm going to be suicide bombing the frickin embassy.

GAH
Sun 01/05/05 at 05:51
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
You don't need to do anything to get a voting card. Last time round I got a card and I was like 'hey, I can vote' but I didn't.

But this time round, some how, I got a voting card come through my house at uni, which was strange because officially my home is where my parents are.

I have a sneeking suspicion that someone is following me and they [/I]really[/I] want me to vote. still not going to

Maybe this is happening to you Paradox, maybe they are following you too and have decided you shouldn't vote. Either that or your card got lost in the post.
Sat 30/04/05 at 19:29
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I guess SR doesn't represent the majority after all.

I don't know, we'll have to see. Polls don't tell us everything, otherwise there would be no need for the actual election.
Sat 30/04/05 at 19:16
Regular
"Monochromatic"
CDouch wrote:
> The Lib Dem's have a huge following this time around. Could it be
> their time? I'm hoping so.

Thats i would have thought given the support they seem to have on here but the polls say otherwise.
Sat 30/04/05 at 19:12
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
The Lib Dem's have a huge following this time around. Could it be their time? I'm hoping so.

The Conservative lady I was speaking to earlier said that a lot of young people are supporting Kennedy.

Found my polling card so I'm sorted.
Sat 30/04/05 at 18:56
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Everyone is my family is just following me and voting Lib Dem, they weren't even going to bother until last week.
Sat 30/04/05 at 18:52
Regular
"the burning sky"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Probably not registered yet then. Takes a while, often, for you to
> actually be put on the electoral register.

My mates 18th is on the day of the election, and he got his with his parents.
Sat 30/04/05 at 18:48
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think i'll vote lib dem.
Sat 30/04/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Probably not registered yet then. Takes a while, often, for you to actually be put on the electoral register.
Sat 30/04/05 at 16:55
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Everyone else in my family got one except me, aswell.

I'M EIGHTEEN, DAMNIT!
Sat 30/04/05 at 16:44
I'm still undecided.

If they were the new government, I'm sure the more feasible question would be, "To what extent will they fail?" Sure, with half a decade more of Labour we can probably expect them to stagnate on crime and education, forget to feed our troops - but there's a good chance of a nice, stable economy.

Lib Dems could probably handle it - but as to how it would end up if they weren't so competent is a big fat mystery.

Grix Thraves wrote:

> Politics ARE so silly.

Yup, to quote, "Politics. How tiresome."

See, games are educational.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.