GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girls screwing around"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/04/05 at 21:24
Regular
Im sleeping with this girl were not an item just sleeping together and honesty is a big issue but i think she might be hanging out with another guy anybody know how i might be able to catch her in the act if there is something going on.sorry i forgot to mention she wants a relationship but i want to make sure theres the honesty thing there and i dont think shes being very honest.
Sat 30/04/05 at 01:43
Regular
"Catch it!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Wear protection

YES VERY GOOD IDEA!
Sat 30/04/05 at 01:09
Regular
Hmm..lessee..perhaps you can just blatently see through all the subliminal shiat they say to eachother in the stuff that they post in the forums? Oh wait..that's just me being paranoid again. But then, I'm not the only one that see's it. Which makes it really hurt. All I get is denial from him.

It's fun.

Mmmkay..I'll go hide under my blankey and cry somemore now.

Even if you have a strong intuition and confront anyone, they'll only ever deny it..because if they love you like they say they do, they won't want to hurt you and all of that... You have to go with your gut..go with that voice inside. And, mine says to back-off just to allow him the opportunity of this. I keep coming back to this decision and it's heartwrenching.

One thing I know..he'd defend her and not me. It's my proof enough.
Sat 30/04/05 at 00:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Wear protection
Sat 30/04/05 at 00:07
Regular
"Catch it!"
Flock wrote:
> C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Will you watch it?
>
> No but he would have my moral support

Do you really think?
Sat 30/04/05 at 00:03
Regular
"Monochromatic"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Will you watch it?

No but he would have my moral support
Sat 30/04/05 at 00:02
Regular
"Catch it!"
Flock wrote:
> C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Domaye wrote:
> go on trisha
>
> Good Idea!
>
> Only if he then decides to kill everyone there and all the people who
> watch it as well which isn't too difficult considering it's audience
> figures.

Will you watch it?
Sat 30/04/05 at 00:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Domaye wrote:
> go on trisha
>
> Good Idea!

Only if he then decides to kill everyone there and all the people who watch it as well which isn't too difficult considering it's audience figures.
Fri 29/04/05 at 23:58
Regular
"Catch it!"
Domaye wrote:
> go on trisha

Good Idea!
Fri 29/04/05 at 23:58
Regular
"Catch it!"
Meet her without saying then you might walk in on her with another guy!
Fri 29/04/05 at 23:01
Regular
"-_-"
go on trisha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.