GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girls screwing around"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/04/05 at 21:24
Regular
Im sleeping with this girl were not an item just sleeping together and honesty is a big issue but i think she might be hanging out with another guy anybody know how i might be able to catch her in the act if there is something going on.sorry i forgot to mention she wants a relationship but i want to make sure theres the honesty thing there and i dont think shes being very honest.
Fri 29/04/05 at 21:24
Regular
Im sleeping with this girl were not an item just sleeping together and honesty is a big issue but i think she might be hanging out with another guy anybody know how i might be able to catch her in the act if there is something going on.sorry i forgot to mention she wants a relationship but i want to make sure theres the honesty thing there and i dont think shes being very honest.
Fri 29/04/05 at 21:25
Regular
Attach a camera to her head.
Fri 29/04/05 at 21:26
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Lie detector.
Regular
"Mozzy"
I dont understand why people are asking about girls on a Games forum, it's full of geeks, you'll probably be better off asking on a Gay forum.
Regular
"bot"
so what you're saying is this guy's given her an STD and she's passed it onto you.
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
You guys p!ss me off..you said yourself you are just sleeping with her, what's it got to do with you who she does or does not hang about with?
Fri 29/04/05 at 21:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
marco wrote:
> were not an item just sleeping together

That says a lot, if you're not an item then she can do what she wants, you can't have your cake and eat her too.
Fri 29/04/05 at 21:27
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Follow her around while wearing a big brown coat and have a tooth pick in your mouth. That way if she sees you, she won't suspect a thing. :)

Edit: Oh yeah, and sun glasses.
Fri 29/04/05 at 21:29
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Well, actually...

But that's cake. This is different.

She's not yours mate, that's it.
Fri 29/04/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Mozzy"
English_Bird wrote:
> You guys p!ss me off..you said yourself you are just sleeping with
> her, what's it got to do with you who she does or does not hang about
> with?

Watch me care. Your probably not even what you say you are, a bird? More like a crocodile.

EDIT | That doesn't make sense, does it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.