GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girl Trouble - Please Help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/04/05 at 19:45
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
HI all. I like a girl, so i got her number off a mate and texted her...twice. No reply. I have since learnt that the girl does not have a top up on her phone so its normal she doesnt text back. She ignored me in school but seems to take a glance sometimes. Does she like me? I need some positive thoughts, thanks alot, my fellow, loyal people.
Page:
Fri 29/04/05 at 19:58
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Tiltawhirle, nice idea, but that would put anyone off you...if you were to 'girate' over them without permission.
Fri 29/04/05 at 19:57
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Ms NY wrote:
> SnoopDogg wrote:
> Bit too nervous to ask face to face, never done that before and she
> is
> always in a group, so ill get a female mate to ask her? :P
>
> You could die tomorrow. So don't be a pansy and beat that shyness.
> Ask her! The whole time.. you gotta be thinking, "I'm going to
> die tomorrow."

Thats a bit dramatic, but i like your main message behind all that, and i dont speak to her, only once, that was a week ago, and she's single...
Fri 29/04/05 at 19:57
Regular
Hump her leg and girate your crotch in her face.

If that doesn't work then I'm all out of ideas.
Fri 29/04/05 at 19:55
Regular
"cachoo"
SnoopDogg wrote:
> Bit too nervous to ask face to face, never done that before and she is
> always in a group, so ill get a female mate to ask her? :P

You could die tomorrow. So don't be a pansy and beat that shyness. Ask her! The whole time.. you gotta be thinking, "I'm going to die tomorrow."
Fri 29/04/05 at 19:54
Regular
"For One Night Only"
How often do you speak to her?
Fri 29/04/05 at 19:54
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Bit too nervous to ask face to face, never done that before and she is always in a group, so ill get a female mate to ask her? :P

And yes, i want to get to know her.
Fri 29/04/05 at 19:52
Regular
..it doesn't have to be disgusting. Ok, maybe I should have used the word 'with'.

Do you want to get to know her? Do you want to go watch a film? What?

And isn't it a little pointless texting if she can't reply? Ask her face to face.
Fri 29/04/05 at 19:51
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> SnoopDogg wrote:
> "Surely thats not too bad?"
>
> No.. but er.. what did you want her to think? You can't give her a
> business card without having a business, tell her what you want to do
> to her.

If i did that, she would think im discusting...No but seriously whats my next move gonna be?
Fri 29/04/05 at 19:50
Regular
SnoopDogg wrote:
"Surely thats not too bad?"

No.. but er.. what did you want her to think? You can't give her a business card without having a business, tell her what you want to do to her.
Fri 29/04/05 at 19:49
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I think it'd be easier if we could ask her, can we have her number?
> We'll give her a call.

At first glance i was tempted, but no. She is a mini-pamela anderson, thats all im saying.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.