GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well, I hope you're all proud of yourselves"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/04/05 at 18:20
Regular
"Twenty quid."
A while ago, dear young Hedfix was liked by many.

Then someone started picking on him and all the other spazzes on here leapt onto the bandwagon.

And now Hedfix is gone.

Who will be next in line for the oh-so cruel "SPAMMER!!1!11" taunts you guys seem to love so much? I await with baited breath.
Thu 28/04/05 at 20:57
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Fiend.
Thu 28/04/05 at 20:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Paradox: wrote:
> Timmargh you're a spammer and I'm going to push you over the edge.

Me first, ive already cut his brake cables.
Thu 28/04/05 at 20:17
"period drama"
English_Bloke wrote:
> "People of SR...I'm hungry."

Don't you think Matteh's mum has had enough?
For shame.
Thu 28/04/05 at 20:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ok, I shall say a few words about what I'm feeling at the moment.

"People of SR...I'm hungry."
Thu 28/04/05 at 20:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
He kept the forum ticking over, making sure there was always something to reply to - let's face it, without him, the forum would've been somewhat dead-er. I'd call him a 'cog'. Or something remarkably similar.
Thu 28/04/05 at 20:11
Regular
This is the worst funeral ever
Thu 28/04/05 at 20:10
Regular
Hedfix is gone?

Because he hasn't posted

The guy always said 'it never got to him' ... when people used the spam taunts. It sounds harsh but he's someone who can give but not receive. He'll insult someone like Hoju for a day and then with a few insults back practically starts crying

I would say he was a credit to the forums ... but he never did anything outstanding or momentous
Thu 28/04/05 at 20:05
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Had to stop halfway through to roll my sleeves up again. She was a real goer!
Thu 28/04/05 at 20:04
Regular
"tokyo police club"
EB did my mum!
Thu 28/04/05 at 20:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
They sent me on an out-of-town job to Crossroads, but when I got there everything had closed down. I'm now just working to earn enough for my ticket back to the station in Miami. I wonder why they only gave me the one-way ticket?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.