GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well, I hope you're all proud of yourselves"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/04/05 at 18:20
Regular
"Twenty quid."
A while ago, dear young Hedfix was liked by many.

Then someone started picking on him and all the other spazzes on here leapt onto the bandwagon.

And now Hedfix is gone.

Who will be next in line for the oh-so cruel "SPAMMER!!1!11" taunts you guys seem to love so much? I await with baited breath.
Thu 28/04/05 at 18:20
Regular
"Twenty quid."
A while ago, dear young Hedfix was liked by many.

Then someone started picking on him and all the other spazzes on here leapt onto the bandwagon.

And now Hedfix is gone.

Who will be next in line for the oh-so cruel "SPAMMER!!1!11" taunts you guys seem to love so much? I await with baited breath.
Thu 28/04/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
He's gone? Since when?
Thu 28/04/05 at 18:23
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Since 11.42pm on the 24th April, 2005.
Thu 28/04/05 at 18:23
Regular
"bot"
Timmargh wrote:
> Then someone started picking on him and all the other spazzes on here
> leapt onto the bandwagon.

go go victim mentality.

No-one picked on Hedfix. He brought everything on himself by constantly trolling in a horribly unfunny manner.
Thu 28/04/05 at 18:26
Regular
"cachoo"
I thought he stopped posting so he wouldn't reach that number 1 spot or something on the all time posters list. He's a tease.
Thu 28/04/05 at 18:35
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
> Since 11.42pm on the 24th April, 2005.

And when was he liked?

Ho ho.

Nah, he's not that bad. Just incredibly defensive, mostly unfunny and generally just lacking in anything. Which isn't really a nice thing to say about anyone, but er, yeah.

There are much better people who have left this place, and it -did- actually affect it.
Thu 28/04/05 at 18:37
Regular
"Captain to you."
He'll be back.
Thu 28/04/05 at 18:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
He's just having a WS style spaz. He'll be back. They all come back.
Thu 28/04/05 at 18:44
Regular
The first posts that he will post when he comes back.

'I just had sex with a she-male'
'Having sex with animals is fun'
'On wednesday I become a women and have sex with men in the back of a lorry'

But apart from him bragging about his 'sex' life, he seemed alright.
Thu 28/04/05 at 19:02
"period drama"
He brought it on himself.

It wasn't too bad half the time - mostly harmless (albeit terrible) comments from him, the occasional slightly amusing one.

Then someone pointed out that posting 3000 posts a month was a wee bit too much.

Then he went into moronic, overly-defensive "nonoo, I'm having you all on! I spend my entire life here to wind you up!1

wait, that would mean I have nothing better to do

Nononono, actually, that was a trick! I really like everyone and am really good!

wait, that would mean I really have no life at all

Oh, nonononononononono, actually, it was really just a ploy all along! And you fell for it! See, see how clever I am - totally above anything you could possibly understand!1 You STILL don't get it! HAhahaha, yeah, you idiot - I'm a god!

ah crap, back where I started. But at least I look good! But everyone hates me for it ...

Nono, I'm having you on right now! I'm just kidding! I come here cos I like it really!

yeah, now I'm in the clear. Except ... it still looks like I have no life ...

Wait! No, stop! I have sex and everything! Literally TWO FEET AWAY is a woman I can have sex with anytime I like! Ahahaha, beat that!

yeah, it's all good.

but why am I posting here if I could be having sex?

I'm leaving!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.