GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FREEOLA "spam check" report problem."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/04/05 at 09:55
Regular
I've noticed that the FREEOLA "Spam Check" report stopped working on the 8/4/2005. I have numerous FREEOLA domains and the reports all stopped on the same day - perhaps a member of staff could investigate ?

Thanks.
Sat 07/05/05 at 12:24
Regular
Mope, I cant say what its like in the evenings as thats when I am usually at work, I find Fridays bad usually early morning OR late afternoon yesterday it was about 3.45pm I sent her an email, it arrived at 4.20pm I thought there was a problem so I sent her the message again with a CC to her other email address, now both address are or domains hosted with freeola, one of these emails took 25mins to arrive the cc one took another 10mins its not every week though, but it is rather more regular than we think it should be.
Sat 07/05/05 at 13:30
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
Were you sending from a Freeola E-mail to a Freeola E-mail. Because that should be fairly fast, sending within a companies servers.
To be fair most companies seem to c*ck up server wise, it seem to be sods law. My ISP drops connection about once a month and i'm "internetless" for a couple of days. The line jumps back up fine after a few days and the IPS throws T&C's in my face.
Sat 07/05/05 at 14:14
Regular
Yep all our accounts are with freeola, is there any other ISP's out there? he he I jest we were with BT prior to this and I have to say with hand on heart at least if we have a problem and call freeola, they do at least listen and have real names! and understand what I am saying not like calling BT!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.