GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FREEOLA "spam check" report problem."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/04/05 at 09:55
Regular
I've noticed that the FREEOLA "Spam Check" report stopped working on the 8/4/2005. I have numerous FREEOLA domains and the reports all stopped on the same day - perhaps a member of staff could investigate ?

Thanks.
Thu 28/04/05 at 09:55
Regular
I've noticed that the FREEOLA "Spam Check" report stopped working on the 8/4/2005. I have numerous FREEOLA domains and the reports all stopped on the same day - perhaps a member of staff could investigate ?

Thanks.
Sat 30/04/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Freeola Support"
GWD wrote:
> I've noticed that the FREEOLA "Spam Check" report stopped
> working on the 8/4/2005. I have numerous FREEOLA domains and the
> reports all stopped on the same day - perhaps a member of staff could
> investigate ?
>
> Thanks.

Someone else reported this the other day, not sure what's going on there. If you have the domains, I'll have it looked into.
Sat 30/04/05 at 18:26
Regular
Aubie wrote:

> Someone else reported this the other day, not sure what's going on
> there. If you have the domains, I'll have it looked into.

Please see ticket number 120876. As it looks like all domains I'm sure you could just check any one at random to see the problem.

When "someone else reported this the other day" what did you find ?
Sat 30/04/05 at 19:29
Regular
Having checked my control panel I can confirm mines stopped on the 8th as well? looks like there is a problem right enough.
Mon 02/05/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Shelljed wrote:
> Having checked my control panel I can confirm mines stopped on the 8th
> as well? looks like there is a problem right enough.

Grrrr.... Wouldn't it by nice if things would just work.

I'll get on this right away.
Fri 06/05/05 at 11:08
Regular
"Freeola Support"
*Update*

This problem should now be fixed.
Fri 06/05/05 at 11:47
Regular
Thank you.
Fri 06/05/05 at 12:39
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Shelljed wrote:
> Thank you.
You're welcome ;)
Sat 07/05/05 at 09:15
Regular
Is it just me again or was the email running slow again yesterday? its back to blindingly quick again today, but yesyerday it was on average taking 8 mins to send email to my wife. And why does this usually happen on a Friday? not every Friday just some Fridays? Is Friday the day that you dust and clean up the office? and perhaps dislodge a wire or two here and there? :-)
Sat 07/05/05 at 10:39
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
The servers are probally clogged at peak times would be my guess. Does it only happen in the evening?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.