GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hardest Boss Ever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/04/05 at 02:01
Regular
"Misunderestimated"
This topic is Obvious enough.
Fri 29/04/05 at 10:55
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Streets of Rage games were ridiculous at times. Some of the bosses were an absolute joke, I don't think I ever completed a Streets of Rage game.

Kreia took a few attempts on hard mode on Knights Of The Old Republic 2, you think you've beat her then 3 floating lightsabres come at you.
Fri 29/04/05 at 10:46
Regular
Gabbo wrote:
"M Bison was pretty easy to take out with Ryu or Ken."

With the stars at full? Ryu/Ken were the heroes anyway, they were meant to win, anyone could master them. *chufty*

Just.. not T. Hawk. Anything but T. Hawk. We used to joke that one day when he won that there'd be an error message because they couldn't be bothered to animate a celebration for him.

Stupid Pink T. Hawk. [URL]http://digilander.libero.it/calimerosegg/gallery/finalburn/ssf2.gif[/URL]

Cammy had a nice bum.
Fri 29/04/05 at 10:42
Regular
There's a lot worse, but I just can't think at the moment..

A lot of them weren't even end of game bosses, they were just ridiculously hard about half way through. Bomberman 3 (?) had some hard bosses.

Hitler in Wolfenstien 3D too.

Oh and Streets of Rage. They were pretty hard games.. first boss in Streets of Rage 3 was like, the final boss. Talk about a learning curve.
Fri 29/04/05 at 10:39
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
M Bison was pretty easy to take out with Ryu or Ken. E Honda use to get on my nerves, that damn hundred hand slap.
Fri 29/04/05 at 10:34
Regular
Gaaawwwdd need to think about this..

M. Bison on uberhard.

Not because he jumped on your head constantly, not because he spiralled himself through you absorbed in electricity, no, but because of that STUPID damn hard-punch throw that he did ALL the time you got close to him.

At least his low-hard-kick sucked.
Fri 29/04/05 at 10:27
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Emerald Weapon on Final Fantasy VII was a swine.
Fri 29/04/05 at 03:27
Regular
"Misunderestimated"
There is no boss that even compares to Sepheroth on hard level on Kingdoms Hearts. Even at a high level such as 80, which by the way, takes forever to achieve, is nearly impossible.
Although I haven't played most the games that are posted here.
Fri 29/04/05 at 02:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
phi11ip wrote:
> Did anyone ever complete South Park without using any cheats? I think
> not.

True, that was hard as hell.
Fri 29/04/05 at 01:30
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Dear Mr. GTA,
>
> muh
>
> Regards,

?
Thu 28/04/05 at 17:57
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Seriously, I just hate that damn fish so much.

Hoju, you got any video gaming hatred?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.