GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"erk"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/04/05 at 23:26
"period drama"
So, for the first time since about October I'm going to get my hair cut. It was all funky until a few weeks ago, but then went all blarg and fnuzlenuzle and schlingooch and swoolswip.

Not the easiest thing to do, representing hair in word form. But that's how it went. And there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it.

I hate doing it, as all true men do. Terrible business, with the comb and the scissors and the mirror-mirror yapedy-yap-yap.

Thing is, I have no idea what to do with it.

And seeing as I'll probably going to a £5 round-the-corner shop of dark, possibly back-room murder / ritual / general nastiness, I can't really get anything good.

And the guy gets a bit p!ssed off if you just ask for ... y'know ... a haircut, mate. As you would expect.

Thing is (again) that I do. Just want a haircut. Less hair. That's kinda the whole point.

And yeah, so that's that.

Advise / mock / hump this magnificent representation of me.
Or wait right there, and I'll try and find someone who cares.

Oh hi!
No, no bumsex today, sorry!
Cheers!

Anyone else?
Fri 29/04/05 at 17:05
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
If you're worried about the haircut, ask the barber to put your hair in a doggy bag. That way, you can glue* any hair you want back onto your head.

*Warning- I don't actually recommend this, and I feel sorry for the poor sighted person who can't read this warning and tries to glue things to their head
Fri 29/04/05 at 17:03
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Shave the crown till its as shiny as marble, then basinhead the rest.
That's what I ask for.

Go medieval monk.
Fri 29/04/05 at 16:46
Regular
Grow an afro you dweeb. Like me.
Fri 29/04/05 at 16:41
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I haven't had a haircut since about July-August. I don't want to get it cut because I'll look so different, but I don't want really long hair because it's crap. I wish I hadn't got myself into this bloody mess. I think I'll have to bite the bullet and get it cut.
Fri 29/04/05 at 16:37
"period drama"
Done it.

How terrible.
I want my hair back.
Thu 28/04/05 at 12:34
Regular
"..."
I've kept mine very short since Uni. I worked out that by spending a bit mote having my hhair cut more often, I actually saved a fortune in styling products.

Go figure.
Thu 28/04/05 at 11:48
Time_Warp wrote:

> Or just go for a drastic cut and have short spikey hair or something
> and everyone will be like WOAH is that you, ladies will fall at your
> knees etc etc.
>
>Short hair ain't drastic. And it certainly doesn't have that effect on ladies, unless you count them asking to feel it for the first week.
Thu 28/04/05 at 08:13
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Just get it cut back to funky and ask him to trim 1/2 to 1 inch off it. Then you can go back in 6 weeks and get it done again.
Thu 28/04/05 at 03:09
Regular
Awww..it'll be alright, really. And, if it isn't what you want..I promise, it'll all grow out again. Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye! Well, so long as you're not balding or whatever atleast.. :P

I love Grix's hair because he has natural lion-like hair and it's just so..mm, rar! He's got this bed-head shaggy thingy goin' on at the moment. Mine's just the average surfer girl long, layered and lofty with the latina locks of lerrrrve.

Tis so true about cheap barbers and/or hair salons..they seem to know what they're doing with the whippy sheers and all, but in the end it's always bauched up. *sighs in despair*

Choose wisely grasshopper...
Thu 28/04/05 at 02:14
Regular
Alright, alright, point taken :'^(

I don't like my haircut, it doesn't feel 'me'.

Everyone else likes it though. I'm not sure what that says about me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.