GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where abouts in Asia has the PSP been released?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/04/05 at 22:07
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I just wanted to know where in Asia the PSP has been released.I know that it has been released in Japan and the surrounding area but I would appreciate it if anybody could tell me if it has been released in Dubai,India or the surrounding area.I think it might be a bit too expensive to import and I don't want to wait 'till September and since I'm heading out there in summer I would like to know if the PSP ahs been released in those parts.
Sun 22/05/05 at 17:26
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I've heard that there have been price drops in Dubai and is this true and has the same happened in other parts of Asia?
Wed 11/05/05 at 18:42
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
The prices should be similar in Pakistan so when I go I will check but thanks for the info.
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:17
"possibly impossible"
Went to Delhi, saw the PSP but no more games as such. Guess they have the release titles, but under the desk.

Pretty much all big cities in India will have it though...
Mon 09/05/05 at 19:53
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Any more news on the games prices or of memory sticks?
Wed 04/05/05 at 21:59
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Thanks for the update.I shall check back in a couple of days.
Wed 04/05/05 at 20:41
"possibly impossible"
Not seen any other games available yet, probably behind the counter. But I'm off to Delhi at the weekend, so I'll check there.
Mon 02/05/05 at 20:53
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Cheers for that.Since I'm going to Pakistan before Dubai hopefully I'll be able to pick up a PSP.How much are the games,movies and memory cards though as if the memory cards are cheap I'll just get a standard pack.Thanks a lot for the info.

EDIT:Also what games are out and are they a bit dodgy.
Mon 02/05/05 at 17:40
"possibly impossible"
I'm in Bangalore (india) at the moment and they have PSPs. I was tempted to get one but the value pack (with Spiderman 2) retails at about 17,000 rupees here (about £212 by my reckoning) and I haven't sorted out my money from work yet (plus I still have to pay a 38,000 rupee hotel bill for 2 weeks stay so far and my work takes a while to pay it back).

Still, nice to see its here, among the dodgy 121 in 1 gameboy cartridges and remade NES consoles (yes, I bought one, just for Duck Hunt!)...
Sun 01/05/05 at 18:26
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Does anybody know for sure if the PSP has been released in Dubai because I decided not to import yet and if it is out in Dubai I'll wait till I get there to get and info would be appreiciated.
Thu 28/04/05 at 18:48
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Cheers,the places that look good and that I think I can get the PSP at a good price are Lik-Sang and Video Games Plus so I'll check them out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.