GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Liverpool VS ...um...who is it again?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/04/05 at 16:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
Okay, I'm no Stryke and unfortunately I'm not as adept as he is at coming up with hugely complicated plans to aid my beloved football club against some of the best teams in the World. If it were up to me, I'd just bring on Harry Harry Harry Harry Kewell with 10 minutes left to play, and then he'd prove everybody wrong and score 5, including another of his Arsenal V Leeds stunners.

But we all know that's not going to happen...or could it?

Anyway, this is certainly the biggest game of the season so far for the bar-crawling Rafa Benitez's inconsistent Liverpool side, and probably the biggest of egoistic Jose Mourinho's apparently unstoppable Chelsea team. Yes, it's true, we're about as useful as a pork pie at a Jewish wedding away from home in the Prmiership (no offence intended btw), but the story's a little different in Europe. If we're honest, Chelsea have no real major weaknesses, and so I'm the first to admit that Chelsea are the favourites. But I also have no doubt that The Reds can pull it out of the bag if every single player out there performs to the best of his ability, and if Nunez starts.

My prediction for tonight: 1-1. And then we'll rape them at Anfield.

Thoughts?
Wed 27/04/05 at 21:12
Regular
"Mozzy"
nobody
Wed 27/04/05 at 21:11
Regular
"kill or be killed"
Who's winnin'
Wed 27/04/05 at 20:32
Regular
"0228"
Half time: 0-0
Wed 27/04/05 at 20:29
Regular
"0228"
Beckham's not so bad, but yes, Lampard is clearly better.
Wed 27/04/05 at 20:27
Regular
"kill or be killed"
lampard is lampard the best midfielder england ever had better than the bender beckham.
Wed 27/04/05 at 20:24
Regular
"kill or be killed"
6 months *shock* I had it for 4.8 years
Wed 27/04/05 at 20:23
Regular
"Mozzy"
s2pid wrote:
> dammit! i can't watch it cos i don't have sport package.

I got a phone call today from Sky saying that I could have the Sky World package (all of the channels) for just £10 extra so my mum has got us all the channels for the next 3 months!

Im watching the game right now!

You might get a phone call soon depending on how long you've had Sky for. I've only had it for about 6 months.
Wed 27/04/05 at 20:20
Regular
"0228"
Well I shall explain then. Lampard lifted the ball over the crossbar from about 5 yards out. It wasn't a simple goal to score but Lampard is Lampard and therefore should have scored.
Wed 27/04/05 at 20:12
Regular
"kill or be killed"
dammit! i can't watch it cos i don't have sport package.
Wed 27/04/05 at 20:09
Regular
"0228"
Lampard. Tut tut, I expect better from him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.