GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Erm...Ouch!?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/04/05 at 15:38
Regular
"..."
Doctors in Romania are treating a 28-year-old whose penis exploded while he was making love to his girlfriend. Ilarie Coroiu was taken to hospital in the Transylvanian town of Cluj after his girlfriend, Magdalena, 18, "felt something strange" and noticed that the bed was covered in blood. Dr Angela Domocos, head of the accident and emergency department at Cluj General Hospital, said: "It is very rare for this to happen. We call it an exploded penis because it happens when the blood cavities in the penis burst. "I dont know what this couple were playing at, but there must have been tremendous pressure inside the penis to make this happen." Mr Coroiu is now recovering after an operation to stop the bleeding
Tue 26/04/05 at 18:06
Time_Warp wrote:

> Just as well it didn't happen during oral... that would have left a
> bitter taste in his girls mouth...literally.

Copper. Blood tastes like copper. Mine does anyway.

Paradox: wrote:
>
> The poor, poor guy. At least she didnt cut it off while he slept and
> throw it out of a moving car like my girlfriend did.

That used to happen in... you've guessed it - Thailand in the 70s. I read it *somewhere*.
Tue 26/04/05 at 18:03
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Land of the vampires.
Tue 26/04/05 at 18:03
Cong_Man wrote:
Ilarie Coroiu was taken
> to hospital in the Transylvanian town of Cluj after his girlfriend,
> Magdalena, 18, "felt something strange"

You would've thought the guy would have felt it too. I'm sure we're all at risk while at it - that bulging sensation does occur when things get a bit warm. Ah well, only in Transylvania.
Tue 26/04/05 at 17:57
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Poor guy. Good thing I've already eaten.
Tue 26/04/05 at 17:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
So very wrong. *Cringes*.
Tue 26/04/05 at 17:45
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
That's just plain nasty. Good thing I can count on you guys for my daily dose of horror stories.
Tue 26/04/05 at 16:57
Regular
These stories have never made me actually cringe until now. Seriously has left me feeling wrong.
Tue 26/04/05 at 16:45
Regular
Cong_Man wrote:
> We call it an exploded penis because it
> happens when the blood cavities in the penis burst.

Amazingly imaginative medical terms.

"We call it an exploding banana because the banana...exploded"
Tue 26/04/05 at 16:42
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Reminds me of the sex scenes in the Scary Movie films when the guy shoots his load and its like an explosion...but this is real, and its sick.

Just as well it didn't happen during oral... that would have left a bitter taste in his girls mouth...literally.
Tue 26/04/05 at 16:04
Regular
"SOUP!"
No because you're repulsive :-p

The poor, poor guy. At least she didnt cut it off while he slept and throw it out of a moving car like my girlfriend did.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.