GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Somewhere, in a post office in this country..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/11/04 at 18:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
is my Halo 2 Special Edition

29/10/2004 HALO 2 COLLECTORS EDITION (XBOX LIVE ONLINE COMPAT 1 FREE ITEM DESPATCHED ON: 10/11/2004
You should receive this item within 2-3 working days of the date shown above.

Cannot wait.
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:56
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Damn, that's a LOT of houses.
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
monkey_man wrote:
> Damn, Goaty used to deliver to my area (letter and parcels, you
> gaylords), and my Halo 2 is in the post. You must have noticed the
> name on the letters - not like it's a common surname, and it's my
> hotmail address, which you have.
----

Yeah, last did that area 2 weeks ago for a week because regular was off sick. I noticed the name and thought "Heh, monkey_man's house" but didn't poo on your lawn or anything.
I'm glad I'm not doing that walk anymore, it's a big'un and not fun.
You start at The Dashes (all 281 of it), then go up to Greenhills, back to Freshwaters, The Drive, Lavender Close and a few little houses by themselves - nobody likes doing that one.
Now I've got Woodcroft & Willowfield, next to each other and not far from ma house.
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That's a FACT.

I'm off to see a mate.
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I get the feeling that people are only posting on here because they haven't got the game yet.
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Well, it was Spikecast, not me.

Yus.
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Cyclone wrote:
> What is PO policy on sad losers who go to the offices and ask for a
> parcel before deliveries?

That they're sad losers.

Last time I had a DVD-sized parcel delivered it got "lost" for a day - i.e. they couldn't find it, postie didn't have it, wasn't in sorting place thingy. Hmmm...Goaty worked my area (again, gaylords)...and my packages go missing because my surname isn't common...intrigue fills my mind....
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
What is PO policy on sad losers who go to the offices and ask for a parcel before deliveries?
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Damn, Goaty used to deliver to my area (letter and parcels, you gaylords), and my Halo 2 is in the post. You must have noticed the name on the letters - not like it's a common surname, and it's my hotmail address, which you have.
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Halo 2 is probably 300 yards up the road, sitting in some mouldy post pag

Grrr.
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Goatboy wrote:
> If you live in Willowfield or Woodcroft, then you'll get every parcel
> due to you tomorrow.

Why, are they areas you don't do? Mwahahaha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.