GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Somewhere, in a post office in this country..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/11/04 at 18:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
is my Halo 2 Special Edition

29/10/2004 HALO 2 COLLECTORS EDITION (XBOX LIVE ONLINE COMPAT 1 FREE ITEM DESPATCHED ON: 10/11/2004
You should receive this item within 2-3 working days of the date shown above.

Cannot wait.
Wed 10/11/04 at 16:04
Regular
"BOSE"
Light wrote:
> Meh; went to see Shrek 2 with my mate Sara. We both had swathes of
> children looking at us in a mixture of puzzlement and embarressment
> by proxy due to the laughing/choking noises I was making pretty much
> throughout.
>
> Yes, I am ashamed.

Huh? You went to see...Shrek 2? You cna buy Shrek 2 :-S
Wed 10/11/04 at 14:46
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Goatboy wrote:
> He does what?

Oh no, he rings me, not the post office. Although I'm sure if I told him I had a man on the inside he'd ring you instead of bothering me...
Wed 10/11/04 at 14:41
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Meh; went to see Shrek 2 with my mate Sara. We both had swathes of children looking at us in a mixture of puzzlement and embarressment by proxy due to the laughing/choking noises I was making pretty much throughout.

Yes, I am ashamed.
Wed 10/11/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
He does what?
You can request to have your post put aside for you to collect each day instead of delivering if you want to. But it's either every day or none, not a daily luxury feature for preferred customers.
It's odd, given GTA:San Andreas & Star Wars DVDs - the busiest day was with Shrek 2.
People have no taste.
Wed 10/11/04 at 14:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ha ha ha. My Dad has a habit where he rings up everyday and asks if he's got any post. I don't want to become that, thanks though, but where you you when they lost my Hero DVD!? Eh!? It should come tomorrow, but I've got work to think about doing.
Wed 10/11/04 at 14:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Some of it's not too bad, 1-43 is urinesoaked flathell though.
And Willowfield Tower looks like 14 floors of vertically-stacked misery. Oddly though, the easiest part to do of that estate.

Now for my afternoon nap.
If you want me to check tomorrow, I'll look for your game and let you know if it's there.
Wed 10/11/04 at 14:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The girlfriend's Aunt lives in Willowfield. Rather her than me. It reminds me of nasty parts of London, not the wannabe-London that the rest of Harlow is.
Wed 10/11/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
For a week I was, now I do Dogworld - where every door hides a special snarling, door-thumping thrill ride.
Wed 10/11/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
How weird that someone I've spoken to on an internet chat room for nearly 5 years, have on MSN, have met in real-life and seen his band play, turns out to be my postman!
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Innit?
281 for The Dashes, 116 (thereabouts) for Greenhills, 53 for Freshwaters, 35 for Lavender Close, 42 for The Drive and then about 5.
And the school.

Willowfield is 347 and Woodcroft is 184, so not quite as bad but still enough. Anything bigger than shoebox size gets chucked on a york for the van to take out. Or if you have a load of things coming at once, that'll get left as well, for simple physics reasons.

***edit***
Just realised the walk I'm on now has pretty much the same amount.
Heyyyyyyy...my walk sucks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.