GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do I do now?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/04/05 at 14:42
Regular
"..."
So, Lucy's in California and I'm now at a loose end. Honestly, after not sending any siginificant time apart for the last two years I really don't know what to do. I have the house to myself, the TV to myself, the Internet connection to myself...all things I've missed but I'm already bored with them.

What do I do now???
Mon 25/04/05 at 23:28
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Here's a cracker: Get into Warhammer, D&D or some similarly discriminated-against pursuit. great fun. all of them, and you get something to show for it, find out who your 'true' friends are, and make some new ones (even if they sleep in binbags with only crates of rulebooks for company.

Not that I dislike either of these games. I just joined a D&D club and my shelves are awash with partially painted little soldiers. One-way ticket to universal hatred, man.
Mon 25/04/05 at 23:34
Regular
Buy WoW
Mon 25/04/05 at 23:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
Beat one out and call a hooker.
Mon 25/04/05 at 23:51
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Surely one or the other.
Tue 26/04/05 at 00:21
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Just do all the stuff Lucy wont let you get away with.
Tue 26/04/05 at 00:46
Regular
Flock wrote:
> Just do all the stuff Lucy wont let you get away with.

I've got a funny feeling she needs to be there for 90% of that.
Tue 26/04/05 at 00:54
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
First off, order a Texas BBQ pizza from Domino's - easily the best.

Go down to Sainsbury's (if you shop anywhere else you're gay - at least that's what I was told by the cool kids in school when I was 15) and get youself some Corona (don't forget the lime) or some 1664.

Go home, stick a film on, call round some mates, get some TS3/HALO 2 split-screen/LAN on and have a blast.

Of course - if you lack friends - there are alternatives, but not as fun.

You could always clean the whole house. Feed the poor. Plant a tree. Help the Aged. Adopt a Dog. Not a cat, though... two cats have been fighting outside my house all night... i'm tempted to throw them both in front of a fire engine.
Tue 26/04/05 at 00:56
Regular
Game wrote:
"i'm tempted to throw them both in front of a fire engine."

Don't you need a fire first?

And if you're going to start a fire you may as well just light the cats
Tue 26/04/05 at 01:01
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I didn't say the fire engine had to be moving... I'll just drive down to the local station and throw them infront of one....

It's the actual action that should scare them, not the end result.

But yes... i'd have to concurr. Your idea of lighting the cats is incomparably efficient. I like it. I remember making my first flame-thrower with my Brut deocrant and a lighter when I was about 12. S**t myself, I did! hahaha
Tue 26/04/05 at 01:42
Regular
I never tried that, I was never entirely convinced it wouldn't blow up in my face.
I feel like I missed out on something. Maybe I'll give it a go one of these days...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.