GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's so good about Halo?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Wed 10/11/04 at 10:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Isn't it just shooting ailens?
Wed 10/11/04 at 10:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Isn't it just shooting ailens?
Wed 10/11/04 at 10:44
Bah. Go back to whatever forum you came from. You will never understand. Now go. Be off with you or i will call the sheep dog!
Wed 10/11/04 at 10:57
Regular
Thatg's pretty much it.

Oh and shooting strange butt fungus as well.
Wed 10/11/04 at 10:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Just asking... I've never played it before but everyone seems to be exploding their load everywhere about it.
Wed 10/11/04 at 11:04
Essentially, yes. It's fun.
Wed 10/11/04 at 11:13
Regular
If it is anything like Halo then just an extremely polished (albeit bog standard) FPS game that sticks to its roots. Take it for what it is and it should be enjoyable.

It won't be Half-Life 2 but then no one expects it to.
Wed 10/11/04 at 11:44
Regular
Why is everyone raving about Half Life 2? What makes that so special?

The first one was just a good FPS, with a strong storyline to it...
Wed 10/11/04 at 11:52
Regular
I take it you haven't seen anything Half-life 2 related then...

Try downloading the two 30 + minute walkthroughs.

The physics system looks revolutionary and the AI looks utterly unbelievable. I really can't be jacked to explain it all, not that it needs it.
Wed 10/11/04 at 11:56
Regular
I'm going to download them.

I have no intention of getting it as there's no chance my PC will run it.

I'm not taking anything away from HL2, but I find it very difficult to get excited about games now, as I don't like to be let down. Project Gotham 2 was a real let down for me, and I've not hyped anything up since....
Wed 10/11/04 at 12:07
Regular
I was gutted with PGR2 yet I loved the original. They destroyed the formula.

I haven't hyped Halo 2 for similar reasons to yourself, a shed load of games in the past have been ruined by hype.

There are very few games I get excited about, Half-life 2 is one and Xenosaga 2 the other, the rest just come and go.

That's age that has done that more than anything else. 4-5 years back I would have really looked forward to Halo 2 can't build the enthusiasm these days.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.