GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Contender"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 23:14
Regular
": ("
Watch now. ITV 1.

It's gonna be a good one cause my friend watched it on Monday and said so. Man I love this program so much.

:)
Sat 23/04/05 at 22:33
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Yeh tell me about it, he got KO'd by my man Alfonso, fair n square!!

But I reckon he could even win it now, then everyone will be peeved. His confidence is up and he does look quite handy in the ring. :(
Sat 23/04/05 at 22:29
Regular
Daddy's boy was being pretty pathetic. "If they don't know that, they don't know what it's like to be a father" . Ok get the point, you don't have to keep telling us, obvious you're sore about your wife leaving you.

Ishe Smith has an ego which can be compared to a hot-air balloon. "Look at me, I'm 'Sugar She Smith' the greatest fighter ever. My face is flat. "

Can't stand the bloke.

I still don't think it was right to bring back Manfredo :(
Sat 23/04/05 at 22:25
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Yeh agreed.

The other guy was way off his head... "I'm the worlds best dad, no one can beat me at being a father I rock" etc etc.

Yeh Ishe has too much mouth for his level of skill, which isn't too high.
Sat 23/04/05 at 22:19
Regular
I thought the whole 'you've betrayed us' got way out of hand, especially from Ishe Smith, who tried to weasel his way out of fighting Ahmed.

Watched every episode so far it's very interesting, good reality t.v

I thought the fighters yesterday were both annoying, one obsessed with his kids and the other with God. 'Disciple' hehehe. Brent (aka Bible basher) seemed like a nice guy though
Sat 23/04/05 at 20:32
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
He committed suicide like 3 days after losing in the show.

Something like that. Left a wife and kid behind too. Idiot.

Najai wasn't it?

Anyway Ishe wont win he's not good enough, Alfonso all the way!
Sat 23/04/05 at 19:49
Regular
I dont think it had anything to do with The Contender, he must've died after the show.
Sat 23/04/05 at 19:43
Regular
"0228"
SnoopDogg wrote:
> It's a great programme, it's sad one of the boxers has died though.

What? In the ring?
Sat 23/04/05 at 19:42
Regular
I know, and he was my favorite. :(
Sat 23/04/05 at 19:38
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Stridman wrote:
> Watch now. ITV 1.
>
> It's gonna be a good one cause my friend watched it on Monday and
> said so. Man I love this program so much.
>
> :)

It's a great programme, it's sad one of the boxers has died though.
Sat 23/04/05 at 19:38
Regular
Boot Camp is a totally different thing though, Contender rules.

Oh and I also think Ishe should win.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.