GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pulling In Clubs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 21:17
Regular
Okay, I need advice.

It's been ages since I've pulled in a club, especially in circumstances where you can't really talk (on the dancefloor), and I've totally lost the feel for it.

However, I've improved myself a bit recently, leading to more opportunities. I've had opportunities before, but not really been sure how to make a move (in opportunities where I 'would').
Last night was a blatant example of this - total opportunity with a really hot woman, and decent opportunities with a couple of other hot women.

I'd rather a long term relationship, but I don't have a problem with casual sex, and you wouldn't either if you saw that girl :^P

So, pulling on a dancefloor, where you can't really talk. Help Mumbai get laid :^D
Sun 24/04/05 at 14:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I think pulling is stupid.
This means I get less action but keep some dignity.

Hmmm
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:50
Regular
"SOUP!"
I bet you get all the poontang.

Haven't heard that retardously stupid term used since I watched wrestling...
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:38
Regular
"Selected"
I find the best tactic is to tickle her gently under the chin, like she's a salmon fish, whilst whispering "c'mon, don't be shy" all the while looking over her shoulder at her better looking friend and winking suggestively.
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:37
Regular
"Selected"
apart from everything, of course.
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:36
Regular
"Selected"
What's wrong with a good old fashioned gang-bang?
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
Basically yeah, from my experience.

I dont go clubbing anymore due to the scene not appealing to me too much due to having a girlfriend and realising there are clubs that cater for rock music fans.

However the few dance/trance clubs I've been to when I was single consisted of me leeching at the bar for a while, then finding some girl I liked the look of and dancing in front of her. Most of the time it led to kissing and getting a number, once it involved a 6'5 guy glaring at me whilst cracking his knuckles. I've had my fair share of rejections too, if a girl moves away, shakes her head, whatever, then just smile and move on. It's not personal. You need to realise you are the centre of the universe and anyone who doesn't see that is a blind fool. You should feel sorry for them for passing up the opportunity to dance with you.

Stop being such a wimp Duck, I'm starting to think you'd be better spending a nice in the YMCA showers. They're just boobs with people attached, you don't have the painful effort of making dull conversation with people who almost certainly have different interests and no personalities, you just get to gyrate with them. Do it, now.
Sun 24/04/05 at 12:58
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> but if
> you go from dancing with flabby McGee to a pretty girl, pretty girl
> will think she's the same level as the fat girl and try and kill
> herself.
>
> Pros:
> - Dead girls dont say no
>
> Cons:
> - She'll go cold

LMAO, excellent.

Mustering up the balls to do it may or may not be a problem. It's not been too much of a problem in the past, but it's been a while, so I may need to find my feet again.

However, the main thing is making a move on the dance floor, when you can't really talk.
I usually dance (even sober, I can losen up reasonably quickly), but just randomly going up to a stranger and dancing in front of them just seems totally retarded. Is that really how these things work?
Sun 24/04/05 at 12:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Asher wrote:
> Just try to go for the smouldering eye contact and look sexy.
>
> Warning: If you are ugly this will make you look creepy

Ooo baby I'm smouldering tonight
Err...have you got something in your eye?
Sun 24/04/05 at 12:04
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> To be extra cool, try writing the message in binary

Works like a charm, cheers!
Sat 23/04/05 at 21:48
Regular
"i own groovy land"
what the hell
you little sad man

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.