GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i need a name dudes!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 21:09
Regular
"i own groovy land"
i realy realy need a name for my band but i have no idears, please telll me some of your brill stuff. it has to have a hevey fell to it.

what you waiting for, get nameing.
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:16
Regular
"Green & White Army"
I might be able to help you. There was some band in my local area trying to come up with a name and there was a prize to whoever came up with the best name. Here are a few I remember:

Lethargy
Black Arrow
Winston
Dorkelptic Seizure
Bandless Name

Sorry can't remember anymore. They were all pretty dire but those are the ones I recall.
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:15
Regular
Engrave
The Enclave
Generator
The Lost Generation
Iron Petticoat
Black Scarab
Scarab
Pharoah

That's your lot, no more of my creative genius for you. Off with you child
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:11
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Devil Bullets.
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:11
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Flick through the dictionary and stop on a random word.

Theres your name.
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:09
Regular
"i own groovy land"
i realy realy need a name for my band but i have no idears, please telll me some of your brill stuff. it has to have a hevey fell to it.

what you waiting for, get nameing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.