GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's Over!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 18:29
Regular
Guys, it's been a nice few centuries, but it's finally over.

Like a defeated and outclassed Man United, our long reign at the top is giving way to bitter failure.

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4471763.stm[/URL]

Ah well, time to find myself a rich wife to take care of me :^(
Tue 26/04/05 at 12:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You metrosexuals allowed this to happen. With your "I'll help you shop" and "I'm in touch with my emotions".
Whilst you were busy writing poetry and eating quiche, they stole your jobs/wages/balls/dignity.
Sat 23/04/05 at 11:55
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
So women will be the richer sex? ~shrug~ Then we won't get dragged along with them as they shop for shoes and handbags.
Sat 23/04/05 at 11:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't care really.
It might mean more will just treat me like a sex object... maybe.
Fri 22/04/05 at 23:57
Regular
[URL]http://www.whatisdeepfried.com/zogg/zogg_17.jpg[/URL]
Fri 22/04/05 at 22:34
Regular
When I grow up i'm going to be richer then every biatch in the world.
Fri 22/04/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Exactly.
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:28
Regular
Only if you like hot man-servants
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Stryke wrote:
> I could be a kept man. No problem. She can earn the money and I'll sit
> on my todd and play Zelda and watch films. Awesome. She still has to
> give birth and all that marlarky, but she's also got to provide for
> me. Hah.
>
> I'll make her hire a cook and a maid. But hot ones. Sorted.

Stryke its gonna be a good century my man.
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:20
Regular
Divorce settlements do seem to go too far, but there is a genuine problem of wage inequality in the workplace.

However, part of that is due to the fact that your average man is more likely to be willing to ask for a raise than a woman, and to be more salary-orientated in picking a career path, so it's hard to know how much is genuine discrimination.
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:13
Regular
THis is how they'll earn the money:

"My husbands richer than me! DIVORCE!!"
"That man who does more qork than me and had the same position but does all the work that I can't do gets paid more than me! Get him fired and give me more money!"
"Hire a woman for this job, you don't pay me enough! I'm a woman! You (the boss) get paid more than me! I'll get you firedf and get moer money that you!!"

It's simple.

However, Bill Gates will probably fund an army of ubergeeks to chase out the woman, because they're all "eeeeew"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.