GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wonder Woman"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 16:13
Regular
Apparently Buffy the Vampire Slayer creator, Joss Whedon, is preparing to resurrect my long time superhero Wonder Woman!! Yay! He's been signed to write and direct the live-action film, yet still has yet to choose the candidates for the main character's role, originally played by Linda Carter..

Hmm..My first choice would be Catherine Zeta-Jones, but it would be interesting to see some big booty gals like Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez play the part, yah?
Sat 23/04/05 at 02:02
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> But Wonder Woman.. what did she do? Jumped around, span a bit and
> lasso'd people. She did have a great costume though..

*gasps*

She only saved the world from global catastrophe, single-handedly..well, alright, with occassional assistance from other Superhero's..

And, yah..she spun herself around and FLASSSH became a hawt babe in tight tap pants, with her volumptuosity bulging from that eagle-ripe tube top, and red funk me boots. Gah! If that wasn't enough to become every young boy's superhero! But no..we'll talk about the friggen Swamp Thing instead..psh.

Then, she'd lasso them up with her gold rope that made them tell the truth about stuff..like how hawt she was..and she also flew around in an invisible airplane too! So, der! Decriminalizing the underworld and saving man-kind from decrepitude!!

Wonder Wowwwmaaaan!!! She's just so awesome. *tears*

Thinking the Latina WW would have dice in that plane, flying under the radar with Santana's Low Rider playing in the background? And she'll look like JLo in the ladies room talking to her bandana-self, about her idiot boyfriend in her latest video for that kazoo song "Get Right."

Alright..it's late, I'm delirius.

Big booty ho's...!!
Fri 22/04/05 at 22:39
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> A non-butchered Mega City 1 series.

Yep I meant 'number 5' with this one, only with more characters than just Dredd. You could do a lot of one-off episodes with plenty of humour and parodies of the present.
Fri 22/04/05 at 22:37
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cweek wrote:
> More comic films. Joy.

If they follow the route Sin City took, I for one will not be complaining. Good comic book movie adaptations: -

1) Sin City
2) Superman (perfect adaptation of crap (but golden age) source material)
3) Constantine (for all I hate the liberties taken)
4) Hellboy (crap source material, but beautifully and lovingly directed)
5) Judge Dredd, cause I love the comics

Watchmen? V for Vendetta? Don't you go the LOEG route otherwise I'll kill.....
Fri 22/04/05 at 22:35
Regular
"8==="
A non-butchered Mega City 1 series.
Fri 22/04/05 at 22:35
Regular
mmmm big booty.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:33
Regular
Mix Pat's theme with Planet's:

He's our hero, gonna bring pollution down to zero...it's a whole lotta fun, whole lotta fun, prizes to be won
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:02
"period drama"
Except Captain Planet obviously a paedo.
So, yeah, actually Pat would be perfect for the job.

araharhaha
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:01
Regular
Damn, I missed that... bring back Pat Sharp.
Fri 22/04/05 at 19:54
Regular
"lets go back"
Stryke wrote:

>
> Or a Captain
> Planet movie starring Pat Sharp.

Best. Film Idea. Ever!!
Fri 22/04/05 at 19:54
"period drama"
Latino WW = better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.