GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm off tomorrow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 11:58
Regular
Back to university with me early tomorrow. So I'll only be on here at very occasional intervals for the next 2 and half months. I hope you'll be OK. Remember to mock Vampyr if he starts trying to be funny ever again, don't let Lil Bro pretend Spurs are good and don't let Mattribute say anything about Leeds alumni or pretend Man Utd actually give a crap about Leeds. Oh, and don't let Sniper have opinions, it always ends up badly.

On my part, I shall make sure Blank can no longer be smug about Pro Evo 4, for I shall smash him with the whirlygig that is Kaka.

[This was where I mentioned peoples names. But I forgot too many Sportsmen. And women. Well, woman, we only get one. And that's occasionally. And she's a bloke really. Anyway, yeah. Thumbs up to you all. Except you, Sniper, don't come in my topics anymore]

So, that's about it. Play among yourselves until I get back, there's a good forum.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:30
Regular
Yeah, you rock my world too, Colourless, don't pout.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:49
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
: - (
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:58
Regular
Bollards. See, I knew namechecking people wouldn't work out well. It was just that Ant moaned last time I didn't mention him, and he's only a little Bibleboy, it could all go badly.

Please still make my story win SSC23/vote me for President/vote me for Notable/love my mum dearly/don't hit my sister anymore
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:00
Regular
I've edited it now. And I'm off to watch the Simpsons and then the pub. I'll be back later.
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:02
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
My dissapointment was that you are leaving, not being left of the list. Ish.

And the fact that when Liv own in the final you won't be here.

: - (
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:07
Regular
"0228"
I was looking forward to the next in the series of how Liverpool will win the Champion's League. When exactly are you off? (or has he gone?)
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:07
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Leeds own j00, n00b
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:26
Regular
Ashman wrote:
>> And the fact that when Liv own in the final you won't be here.
>
> : - (

--

I'll find time to make an appearance if/WHEN that happens :)
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:27
Regular
JFH wrote:
> I was looking forward to the next in the series of how Liverpool will
> win the Champion's League. When exactly are you off? (or has he
> gone?)

--

I'll maybe do one of those tonight, after the pub. Which I will be going to in 10 minutes, when my dad decides to get his lazy ass ready.

Tomorrow, crack of dawn, I'm off Northwards to York, only pausing to visit mattribute and smack him one in the face :D
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:38
Regular
"0228"
I'm offended that you'd choose to spend your last night of freedom in the pub and not in here with us.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.