GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm off tomorrow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 11:58
Regular
Back to university with me early tomorrow. So I'll only be on here at very occasional intervals for the next 2 and half months. I hope you'll be OK. Remember to mock Vampyr if he starts trying to be funny ever again, don't let Lil Bro pretend Spurs are good and don't let Mattribute say anything about Leeds alumni or pretend Man Utd actually give a crap about Leeds. Oh, and don't let Sniper have opinions, it always ends up badly.

On my part, I shall make sure Blank can no longer be smug about Pro Evo 4, for I shall smash him with the whirlygig that is Kaka.

[This was where I mentioned peoples names. But I forgot too many Sportsmen. And women. Well, woman, we only get one. And that's occasionally. And she's a bloke really. Anyway, yeah. Thumbs up to you all. Except you, Sniper, don't come in my topics anymore]

So, that's about it. Play among yourselves until I get back, there's a good forum.
Fri 22/04/05 at 11:58
Regular
Back to university with me early tomorrow. So I'll only be on here at very occasional intervals for the next 2 and half months. I hope you'll be OK. Remember to mock Vampyr if he starts trying to be funny ever again, don't let Lil Bro pretend Spurs are good and don't let Mattribute say anything about Leeds alumni or pretend Man Utd actually give a crap about Leeds. Oh, and don't let Sniper have opinions, it always ends up badly.

On my part, I shall make sure Blank can no longer be smug about Pro Evo 4, for I shall smash him with the whirlygig that is Kaka.

[This was where I mentioned peoples names. But I forgot too many Sportsmen. And women. Well, woman, we only get one. And that's occasionally. And she's a bloke really. Anyway, yeah. Thumbs up to you all. Except you, Sniper, don't come in my topics anymore]

So, that's about it. Play among yourselves until I get back, there's a good forum.
Fri 22/04/05 at 12:51
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Thank you, come again.
Fri 22/04/05 at 12:59
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
See you next term
Fri 22/04/05 at 13:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I will try my best. Come on Liverpool! Everton in 4th will be a black day for English football. :)
Fri 22/04/05 at 13:30
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Do we need to play nice though?

Enjoy yourself back in uni then.
Fri 22/04/05 at 14:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Don't worry, myself, Grandprix and Virtuoso will keep the Anfield Bandwagon rolling.

I shall create celebratory days for the likes of Antonio Nunez and Harry Kewell.
Fri 22/04/05 at 14:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ooooh Nunez day? *goes off to make his Nunez mask*
Fri 22/04/05 at 15:37
Regular
We'll change All Saints Day to our favourite footballers day.

No Nunez though. He needs to be degutted.
Fri 22/04/05 at 16:06
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I haven't been on much to speak of Liverpools successes and (league) failures.

I'll try and change this soon, but in the meantime, I shall fly the flag proudly ;D
Fri 22/04/05 at 18:20
Regular
"Colourless"
Stryke wrote:
> Kawada, Ant, Grandprix, Virt, Ortega, Clazon - you must heed my words
> well. Erm, I've missed someone who's a good poster, probably. Meh. Oh
> yeah, that Pompey fool, too :)

:'(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.