GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nyygnhh, gyaangghh, argh I can't keep it in anymore...bought a new domain..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 00:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Geeksmadethis.com and Geeksmadethis.co.uk are now mine.

Quite surprised they were available actually. Going to use them for my portfolio, and any freelance work I do will have "geeksmadethis.com" at the bottom, which will be hilarious, I assure thee. Flashy McFlash Flash promo site going up as and when the details get sent to correct address (long story short: I'm a mong. See customer service forum for more). Should be interesting to see if I/we (few mates that I'm hoping to share the work with) can get any work out of it.

I'm sure you'll all do a Whois now and firebomb my house...
Tue 26/04/05 at 23:59
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Very nice. Although I'm not a huge fan of Flash, I really like this.
Tue 26/04/05 at 23:26
Regular
"NULL"
V. smooth.
Tue 26/04/05 at 23:19
Regular
"Bicycle"
Sweet.
Tue 26/04/05 at 23:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Nice.
Tue 26/04/05 at 22:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://www.threecircles.co.uk/geeks/[/URL]

That's it so far. No loaders yet. No content yet. No pictures yet. Purely just to have a presence up as a point of contact. And the background isn't tiled to match properly yet, so don't whinge.
Mon 25/04/05 at 19:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
monkey_man wrote:
> Oh well. I'm not in now, but my racist Dad is. Hint hint.

Ahahahaaha, give me a fiver and consider it done. ;)
Sat 23/04/05 at 14:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Oh well. I'm not in now, but my racist Dad is. Hint hint.
Sat 23/04/05 at 14:26
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You can't opt-out of .com domains. It's horrible.
Sat 23/04/05 at 14:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yeah I know, I'll have to do that. When I was ordering there was only the option to opt-out for .co.uk domains - will have to contact Nominet. I think there's a small fee too.
Sat 23/04/05 at 13:20
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
monkey_man wrote:
> I'm sure you'll all do a Whois now and firebomb my house...

Just in case you're unaware, you can opt-out of the whois and have your address details kept private with Nominet run domains (UK). If the company you registered the domain with didn't give you that option, either contact them and ask them to opt you out, or when you receive your confirmation letter from Nominet, log in and select the relevant checkbox.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.