GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"McDonalds"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/04/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Does anyone know if the McChicken Sandwich is 99p now?
Thu 21/04/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Does anyone know if the McChicken Sandwich is 99p now?
Thu 21/04/05 at 22:04
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Nope. Semi-Veggie all the way, which unfortunatly doesn't include chicken. I love chickens...
Thu 21/04/05 at 22:19
Regular
"I'm Great."
I don't really trust McDonalds but then that is more than likely just because of the "bad pess" it has got in the past few years. The new menu does nothing to encourage me either. Also the past few times I have eaten at the one that is closest to me the burgers have tasted terrible. Any one got any good reasons to eat there?

As for if that thing cost 99p I have no idea. If I remember tomorrow I'll post when I can.
Thu 21/04/05 at 22:20
Regular
I eat mcdonalds everyday after school.
Thu 21/04/05 at 23:05
Regular
Chicken sandwich is £1.88 on its own unless a store happens to be running an offer of its own. You may be thinking of the Curry Chicken Sandwich which does indeed cost 99p though/
Thu 21/04/05 at 23:33
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Hoju wrote:
> I eat mcdonalds everyday after school.

Do you weigh over 20stone?
Thu 21/04/05 at 23:56
Regular
"cachoo"
:| After reading a story about chicken and mayonaise, it put me off McDonalds for life. Their fries are tasty though. Full of grease and salt..
Hum. Also reminds me of getting caught by the headteacher in there once when we were sposed to be in school. :( Damn dirty McDonalds.
Fri 22/04/05 at 06:40
If you went to the Far East, you'll find McChicken Sandwiches are around 80p there. But they add spices, which make it a bit crap.
Fri 22/04/05 at 08:48
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Their veggie burgers are absolutly fowl. Just like BK's. The Quorn premiere, it's just a quorn burger on a bun with some veg and a very spicy sauce which I don't like. Now I'm semi-veggie, there's only two kinds of meat I'll eat. Fish Fingers and a BK hamburger once a week (which is processed crap, to be honest).
Fri 22/04/05 at 09:12
Regular
The Wardy wrote:
> Does anyone know if the McChicken Sandwich is 99p now?

i dont know but it is a mixture of com, com excrement and 2% chicken.

or so i heard from an unknown source (tomatoe i think)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.