GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Getaway Black Monday"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway: Black Monday'.
Wed 10/11/04 at 18:03
Regular
Anyone know if it's worth getting?
Wed 17/11/04 at 16:35
Regular
Enjoayble in the same way that shaving your nuts with a flymo is 'great fun'.
Wed 17/11/04 at 13:59
Regular
I actually really enjoyed the first Getaway game. It was quite difficult, but enjoyable nonetheless.
Wed 17/11/04 at 11:29
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I never fully finished the first game. The dodgy controles infuriated me, and i just got bored by the end. Oh and the cockney accents went right threw me.

I wont be getting the new one.
Tue 16/11/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Friday, and seriously, rent it first.
Tue 16/11/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Silence Is Silver!!"
when did this come out?
Mon 15/11/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well at least they were honest, if a little too generous. I'd give it 6/10 at the very most. Got rid of the game today anyway.
Mon 15/11/04 at 10:22
Regular
Lou Role wrote:
> As a matter of interest, what did this score in OPS2? No doubt it got
> a stupidly high score.

8/10

They said that it felt more of the same with a few minor improvements.
Sun 14/11/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I hardly bother with gaming mags now, browsing through Play's latest reviews merely confirmed my opinion that they're a bunch of retarded monkeys.

Pro Evo 4 only getting 78%. Understandable if there were big problems with the game but the only things to complain about?

Old outdated roster and still some players names are messed up and some scripted play by the computer i must say i've never seen at all, especially not at the higher levels.

So exactly why haven't they ever brought that up before? Pro Evo 1, 2 and 3 all had outdated rosters yet scored in the high 90's

Bah, like i say the only opinion that matters on a game is your own
Sun 14/11/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Bicycle"
Yeah, PSW is always a month or so late...

THUG2 review this month, San Andreas this month. It's all about a week or three late...
Sun 14/11/04 at 13:06
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I reckon they did have the exclusive. Before I bought the game I tried to find an unofficial mag with the review, as I knew OPS2 would make it out to be great anyway, however no other mag had a review, only previews.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.