GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Birthday, English_Bloke"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/04/05 at 00:01
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
He's 21 today..bless him
Fri 22/04/05 at 23:31
Regular
Angel was better than Buffy. Girls were hotter, plot was better, DVDs were cheaper, better hair gel. Yeah. Or something.
Fri 22/04/05 at 23:19
Regular
"8==="
Quite liked the theme tune.

I gave it a chance but my enthusiasm quickly died as channel 4 spread it randomly around their schedules and butchered the episodes.

They should have checked what they'd bought and not just gone with it because it was related to Buffy. It's like ITV throwing money away on Millennium because it was related to the X-Files.

Think I preferred Crusade anyway.
Fri 22/04/05 at 23:16
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Cancelled too soon :(
Fri 22/04/05 at 15:38
Angel eh? Good theme tune. Da da da da da doo doo da da da da stuff.
Fri 22/04/05 at 15:32
Regular
Balls to that.

Quinn:"Whedon, you're a comic book geek get out of my face."
Whedon:"Reeeaaally? Have some Scourge. Right up your ass. Who's the man now. beatch?"
Quinn:"Firefly sucks."
Whedon:"I..got nothing."
Fri 22/04/05 at 12:54
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Blame internet conspiracy theorists. Whedon always has maintained Quinn knew from the start he'd be killed off, to "keep the audience on their toes".
Fri 22/04/05 at 12:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
How could he have annoyed them? He was such a gentle soul.
Fri 22/04/05 at 12:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Glenn Quinn RIP :(

Apparently they had only planned for him to be in half the first series anyway but yeh, there are rumours he p***ed off the producers. Doyle was the best thing about Angel in the early days. And Kate.
Fri 22/04/05 at 12:27
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It may have been just a bracket, but it was a bracket wearing a cape and wizard hat casting its level 6 penetration spell.
Fri 22/04/05 at 12:24
Regular
Oh, is that what it was? A simple bracket?

I wanted something more mystical. Perhaps with spells and weapons.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.