GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Two of the best strikers in the world......"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/04/05 at 22:01
Regular
...and we can't score a bloody goal.

And we go and lose the bloody scousers to make it worse.

And if you're going to get sent off at least put the scouser in hospital.

Excuse my bad mood :P
Wed 20/04/05 at 23:36
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ahaha.

Oh, and your ground is crap. Well, the away stand is. Only away match I've been to. Yeah, we may have lost 3 - 1, but we had Alfie Haaland playing (who incidentally scored), so we were bound to lose.

One thing I remember is seeing a floor covered in cardboard boxes.
Wed 20/04/05 at 23:33
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> > Oh, and nice statement dodging. When was the last time you won
> the league?

--

Yesterday. I challenged Wenger to a Thumb War for it. I won. Best of 3. Tense match.
Wed 20/04/05 at 23:32
Regular
"tokyo police club"
No, please, keep Kewell - no chance we're being conned into having that waster back.

Unless his wife will do half-time entertainment. naked.

Oh, and nice statement dodging. When was the last time you won the league?
Wed 20/04/05 at 23:28
Regular
waaaah gizzuz Kewell and Scotty back all the moneys gone balls were relagated gizzuz money ken

:)
Wed 20/04/05 at 23:23
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Last time you won the top English league? Erm... well, seeing as Leeds won the 'last' Division 1 (before it came the Premiership) and you haven't won the Prem... I'd guess it was before Leeds.
Wed 20/04/05 at 23:20
Regular
mattributé wrote:

> And War of the Roses, Stryke. War of the Roses.

--

Get over it, you're from neither. You're a Bradford boy, that's not even in the top 4 Yorkshire towns ;)

--

> You 'poolers couldn't understand.

--

We've been too busy being better than you for 30 years straight.
Wed 20/04/05 at 23:18
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Nah, watch Scotty - he'll dive for anything (you can tell he's trained with Kewell).

And War of the Roses, Stryke. War of the Roses.

Greatest book I've read is Paint it White. Written by a Leeds fan who's a painter/decorator, hasn't missed a Leeds match for about 20 years (that's every first team game, including pre-season freindlies) and will take over any read paint for you for free, as he absolutely despises the cpolour red.

I think he put it best when he went on a 4 page rant about Man United: 'people say we're jealous. We're not. We hated them in the 80's when they were crap'

You 'poolers couldn't understand.
Wed 20/04/05 at 23:12
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> Being a Leeds fan means you are a Yoo hater. Fact.

--

I never get that. A city fan hating Yoo, fine. A 'Pool fan hating Toffees, fine. But Leeds are just so poor they have to fabricate a rival. Niiiice.

"waaah scott carson divves too much i want milner back smiff die die" Shut up matt :)
Wed 20/04/05 at 22:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I myself predicted a 3-1 victory - there was no way I could see Evertone keeping Rooney and Co out for 90 minutes - but boy am I glad they did.

English Language 1st lesson tomorrow. Sat next to a fellow who I know who works on the gates at Old Trafford for home games.

Oh yes.
Wed 20/04/05 at 22:45
Regular
United were clearly favs though - going 10 years without losing to them in the league, and they were missing pistone and stubbs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.