GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Two of the best strikers in the world......"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/04/05 at 22:01
Regular
...and we can't score a bloody goal.

And we go and lose the bloody scousers to make it worse.

And if you're going to get sent off at least put the scouser in hospital.

Excuse my bad mood :P
Thu 21/04/05 at 18:03
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I think most clubs would.
Thu 21/04/05 at 18:03
Regular
At the moment I would take Henry and a "fox in the box" of the non Jeffers kind cos we lack that, Bergkamp and Henry have worked well for us through these years but we've never retained our title or progressed further into europe with them two.

The only other player to get in the box is Ljungberg but that is a disadvantage to our midfield cos we lack a winger if we play Pires who drifts infield alot and Ljungberg who makes runs into the box from the wing.
Thu 21/04/05 at 18:02
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yes, that is exactly what I was saying matttribute.
Thu 21/04/05 at 18:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
But Arsenal have Henry - he can do all the tap in stuff, then he's a great playmaker and can score free kicks as well. I defy anyone to choose van Nistelroooy over good old Terrence.
Thu 21/04/05 at 18:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Well, I think he's saying he'd rather have a complete, well rounded player rather than one who simply finishes moves.
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:58
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Ruuud is good, but he's a tap-in meister like Robbie Keane. Only a lot
> lot better. I'd rather play someone who can actually pass it about a
> bit.

What do you mean by pass it about a bit? At the moment Arsenal lack a "tap-in meister" ever since Wrighty left. Even though we've won trophies after he left we've never found a succesor to him and in Europe that is partly what we're missing aswell as a proper Right winger.

We've also struggled to retain the league!
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:55
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yeah, Van Nistelrooy is good because he's at a top club. Couldn't see him doing as well at a team like Palace, for instance.

Henry and such, though, could dominate any team they played in.
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:53
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Andy Johnson is good though
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:51
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Ruuud is good, but he's a tap-in meister like Robbie Keane. Only a lot lot better. I'd rather play someone who can actually pass it about a bit.
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:50
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Look at the amount of goals to thierry henry because Henry has scored 30

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.