GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morecambe, Aldershot, Stevenage, Exeter and Woking Fans IN HERE NOW!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/04/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
4 Morecambe 41 19 70
5 Aldershot 41 14 70
6 Stevenage 41 11 69
7 Exeter 41 19 68
8 Woking 41 15 68

2 playoff places to be decided on saturday and what a day it will be although with me being a woking fan, I still hold hope for us even though I can admit we have no chance.

Aldershot v Scarborough, 15:00 - Because of their goal difference, A draw may be good enough but only if other teams below them don't win

Carlisle v Exeter, 15:00 - A win could put them in the playoffs because of their goal difference but against Carlisle, I don't see it happening

Halifax v Woking, 15:00 - I can see Woking winning this but it still won't be enough

Stevenage v Leigh RMI, 15:00 - Easy win for Stevenage and They might just sneak into the playoffs

Tamworth v Morecambe, 15:00 - A draw would practically be good enough for Morecambe to go through
Thu 21/04/05 at 07:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
The Woke playoff dream is over - for you to get into the playoffs it'll take a miracle.

PLaying on form Halifax. Away. As if that wasn't harsh enough, the evil steve have got Leigh. Which means they've got 3 points, simple as.

So for you to get up, you'll realistically need the other 3 to lose and you to win. Which, as much as it saddens me to say, isn't going to happen.

There's always next year. Selley will still pwn the conference and hopefully you won't have to put up with Liam Cockerill.
Wed 20/04/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
4 Morecambe 41 19 70
5 Aldershot 41 14 70
6 Stevenage 41 11 69
7 Exeter 41 19 68
8 Woking 41 15 68

2 playoff places to be decided on saturday and what a day it will be although with me being a woking fan, I still hold hope for us even though I can admit we have no chance.

Aldershot v Scarborough, 15:00 - Because of their goal difference, A draw may be good enough but only if other teams below them don't win

Carlisle v Exeter, 15:00 - A win could put them in the playoffs because of their goal difference but against Carlisle, I don't see it happening

Halifax v Woking, 15:00 - I can see Woking winning this but it still won't be enough

Stevenage v Leigh RMI, 15:00 - Easy win for Stevenage and They might just sneak into the playoffs

Tamworth v Morecambe, 15:00 - A draw would practically be good enough for Morecambe to go through

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.