GetDotted Domains

At GetDotted, a 1 year .co.uk, .uk, .me.uk or .org.uk registration is now just £1.95 ex VAT.

Search Domains Now

Viewing Thread:
"Morecambe, Aldershot, Stevenage, Exeter and Woking Fans IN HERE NOW!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/04/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Posts: 5,550
4 Morecambe 41 19 70
5 Aldershot 41 14 70
6 Stevenage 41 11 69
7 Exeter 41 19 68
8 Woking 41 15 68

2 playoff places to be decided on saturday and what a day it will be although with me being a woking fan, I still hold hope for us even though I can admit we have no chance.

Aldershot v Scarborough, 15:00 - Because of their goal difference, A draw may be good enough but only if other teams below them don't win

Carlisle v Exeter, 15:00 - A win could put them in the playoffs because of their goal difference but against Carlisle, I don't see it happening

Halifax v Woking, 15:00 - I can see Woking winning this but it still won't be enough

Stevenage v Leigh RMI, 15:00 - Easy win for Stevenage and They might just sneak into the playoffs

Tamworth v Morecambe, 15:00 - A draw would practically be good enough for Morecambe to go through
Sat 07/05/05 at 02:54
Regular
Posts: 3,082
Just got back.

Happy days.
Sat 07/05/05 at 00:06
Regular
Posts: 15,579
mattributé wrote:
> I can't see Steve getting promoted. Hereford are the form team at the
> minute, and look to steam on into League 2.
>
> Steve just don't have it in them

:D

Done the double over Carlisle this season so its looking good for the final!
Sun 24/04/05 at 23:10
Regular
Posts: 3,082
Ashman wrote:
> because he was always improving, just like Westley is, as much as I
> hate the bas.

But that's the thing. As a neutral you can look at our home form and think hmmm what are they complaining about winning all those games? Fact is 90% of the games we win were a furking dire, Westley has even said that in not so obvious terms.

The football isn't as good now as it was Feb 2003-May 2003 when he kept us up which means sometimes it feels like we are going backwards. Plus a lot of our fans are fickle, 5 minutes from getting into the play-offs and i heard some dong shout 'Get him off Westley it's rubbish'.

Tsk.
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:36
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Posts: 7,403
Quinty wrote:
> But to be fair if you'd have have done a 450 mile round trip to watch
> that pile of rubbish you wouldn't have been in a good mood either. I
> thought at the time it was over.

Don't talk like I haven't been there. Remember two seasons ago when we were nearly relegated? Obviously I was calling for Chapple's head, but anyone would have after 1 point from a possible 30. I mean after that, when I made countless trips away to see us lose 5 - 0 and, scarily, even more than that. The truth is there weren't as many people randomly squirting "COCKERILL OUT" everywhere because he was always improving, just like Westley is, as much as I hate the bas.
Sun 24/04/05 at 20:24
Regular
Posts: 3,082
Ashman wrote:
> I don't think you'll go up, but you never know.

In your own words anything can happen in the play-offs. A dodgy reffing decision and bit luck is bound to go one teams way. But i won't be devastated if we do lose, the aim was to get in the play-offs then anything from there would be a bonus - top 5 for a non ex-league club is impressive whatever you say. As for Justin Richards well, i said he blew hot and cold which has been the case this season as well.

In all honesty you've had an excellent season. Taking into account quality of players, club resources etc you've probably had a more successful season than us, question is how will you react next season? Supporter expectation will be play-offs after consequetive top 10 finishes. I predict you will sign at least one of our players as you always do, you're welcome to Jermaine Hunter who is as bad as Louis.

> I found it funny how two weeks ago half the Satanage forum
> on confguide was "OMG WESTLII OUT!!!!"

But to be fair if you'd have have done a 450 mile round trip to watch that pile of rubbish you wouldn't have been in a good mood either. I thought at the time it was over.
Sun 24/04/05 at 01:52
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Posts: 12,540
I can't see Steve getting promoted. Hereford are the form team at the minute, and look to steam on into League 2.

Steve just don't have it in them
Sun 24/04/05 at 00:38
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Posts: 7,403
You also said that Justin Richards was a donkey, and we were bound for mid-table mediocrity.

But in seriousness, good luck to you. Obviously I'll be rooting for Hereford and whoever you play in the final. I don't think you'll go up, but you never know.

Have fun when you miss out and poor liddul Westley pulls the plug, won't you. I found it funny how two weeks ago half the Satanage forum on confguide was "OMG WESTLII OUT!!!!"

:- D

Anyway, yuss. See you next season (hopefully).
Sat 23/04/05 at 21:08
Regular
Posts: 3,082
This is simply amazing. It's worth Accrington away, Canvey x2 Woking at home and all the others for standing with 3,000 other estatic fans.

Ashman, you had a pop at me for 'ridiculous predictions', i predicted 3rd and we missed 3rd by one point. So errr yeah.
Sat 23/04/05 at 18:29
Regular
Posts: 15,579
nice, stevenage made the playoffs!
Thu 21/04/05 at 16:49
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Posts: 7,403
Wow, I'm a bloody good teacher.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.