GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"G*@% F$*@*$£!!! (Halo 2)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Thu 11/11/04 at 07:16
Regular
So, I roll into Gamestation at 07:00, get interviewed by some bird from the local paper, and eventually arrive at the counter, big-smiled as I await receipt of my Halo 2 LE.

I give my preorder receipt and my name.

"I'm afraid I can't see your name on here, I can only give you a Standard Edition mate."

WTF?!

The moron (who I thought I was sorted with) didn't put my name down in the little preorder book. They only had 14 LE's - they were all reserved, and that was it. For ever.

I'm not as pisssed as I thought I would be, as I've saved a few quid. But I can't believe they could screw this up so easily.

They did give me a display LE case too though, ehich is pretty pointless, but the thought counts.

Awww.

Still, I now have Halo 2, so I'll see you ladies online!
Thu 11/11/04 at 15:58
Regular
"Silence Is Silver!!"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> I CAN SEE HIM NOW. His happy smiling face about 10 houses down....

you liking it then. I used to love seeing the postman slowly making his way down the houses with my games :D
Thu 11/11/04 at 11:33
Woo got it! bye
Thu 11/11/04 at 11:29
I CAN SEE HIM NOW. His happy smiling face about 10 houses down....
Thu 11/11/04 at 11:27
Regular
Don't be so sure. The office in which I work have carried out deliveries as late as 8PM in the past due to staffing problems!
Thu 11/11/04 at 11:21
lol. Oh right. Lack of people about. Guess they are playing Halo or working. Surely my postman should have arrived by now. Shoddy service
Thu 11/11/04 at 11:19
Regular
Well I'm not a postie, but I do work for Royal Mail.

An I would play Halo 2 if I wasn't sat here at work, bored out of my head!
Thu 11/11/04 at 11:02
If your a postie then u smell. Anyway thought you had Halo 2 bullet? Go back and play
Thu 11/11/04 at 11:01
Regular
Oi!
Thu 11/11/04 at 10:53
Awaiting the imminent arrival of Halo 2. Postman not arrived yet. he's such a lazy bum. Stupid mail people
Thu 11/11/04 at 10:10
Regular
Yes. In approximately 4.5 hours

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.