GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Come on SR wheres my Halo 2???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Thu 11/11/04 at 08:54
Regular
"I'm busy"
Any like minded, frustrated people vent your spleen.
it told me yesterday that it was dispatched today... Perhaps a little ploy to ge the game to people on release day, but obviously not me.

Man I'm going to be pis*ed when half life 2 doesn't arrive.

fingers crossed for second post, but I could just take advantage of games 10 day money back guarentee???

Anyways, moan away, I'm sure it's not only me, or maybe you've had similar stories, but with a happy ending?
Thu 11/11/04 at 10:58
.... i'm still waiting for that cheerful Albanian postman. Such a happy little east european. He better hurry up goddamit!
Thu 11/11/04 at 09:38
Regular
"All about the Beats"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> heh my Safeway store is currently changing over to Tesco so no work
> for me

My co-op changed into a Tesco, lol. Had to be driven for 1 hour every night to other store for training for 6 months.
Thu 11/11/04 at 09:38
Regular
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> heh my Safeway store is currently changing over to Tesco so no work
> for me and missing my hour of uni because of a lega dispute with a
> garage regarding my car :D

Oh i ;)

The best one for me when I was at College when Rainbow Six 3 was out. I stayed up till around 3:00am and then went to bed to get up for 5:45am, I was so sha**ed I got on the wrong bus which took me 15 miles in the wrong direction.

I didn't pay much attention until I was heading towards Hull when I was supposed to be in Huddersfield.

Didn't go down well when I walked in looking like a mad junkie with a crazy white face, massive bags under my eyes and a mood to top all moods.

I shortly left College there after.
Thu 11/11/04 at 09:33
Regular
Robiow wrote:
> you obiviously dont Alister.

I started at 7:30 this morning and post in-between dialing onto sites and compiling programs.

Takes time on this bag of w**k I work from ;)
Thu 11/11/04 at 09:32
Regular
I'VE GOT HALO 2 BABY!!1!!11

Off to play it....
Thu 11/11/04 at 09:29
Regular
I work. If you can call it that...
Thu 11/11/04 at 09:28
Regular
Heh

Not today I don't...or tomorrow actually.

I'm in training at the moment so I get a lot of free time to sit on my ass and scratch my balls. Still, gotta go to Wales next week for some mountain rescue training nonsense, the cold weather should definetly make-up for my stupidly lazy week.
Thu 11/11/04 at 09:28
Regular
"Touched!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Don't any of you filthy hobos work?

heh my Safeway store is currently changing over to Tesco so no work for me and missing my hour of uni because of a lega dispute with a garage regarding my car :D
Thu 11/11/04 at 09:27
Regular
"I'm busy"
you obiviously dont Alister.
Ever heard of shift work or time off?
Thu 11/11/04 at 09:25
Regular
Don't any of you filthy hobos work?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.